Rear license Plate Frames

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
nota4re said:
ACRJoe, you cant' be serious to try to compare the CoolTech products with Lowe's and Pep Boys. Let's be serious! I know for a fact that spacers and frames from these retail giants are born and raised in terribly harsh environments. At young ages they are seperated from the families and distributed throughout the nation. No regard at all for whom they are sold too. That same frame can end up on a Yugo, or even a Pinto (well, at least it's a Ford).

In contrast, Cool Tech products are hand-raised with the utmost care and support. Identified early for proud representation on Ford GTs. The spacers and frames I sell are programmed to self-destruct if installed on a lesser vehicle. (Please don't test this - it's true.) Additionally, if you hold your cell phone up to a Cool Tech spacer or frame when you accidentally lock your keys in your car, and you have someone from the other end press the remote, do you know what will happen? Nothing. Absolutely friggen' nothin'. Isn't that cool? Try that with your common retail giant product! The Yugo parked next to you will probably spontaneously erupt in flames.

Never underestimate the coolness of the CoolTech products! I'm so insulted!

:lol :lol :lol

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Powder coat Matte Black frames at Pepboys or Autozone are avail for like $10.

A few guys got em and they match to color of the rear black facia perfectly.

Some Online shops got them too for like $30, and its says jeweler quality black powder coat finish -- I got both, quality was same.

http://www.autoattire.com/blliplfr1.html

http://www.autoplates.com/catalog/b....html?osCsid=f1dd4366f21df83b5db22c0037ddfdfa

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
nota4re said:
ACRJoe, you cant' be serious to try to compare the CoolTech products with Lowe's and Pep Boys. Let's be serious! I know for a fact that spacers and frames from these retail giants are born and raised in terribly harsh environments. At young ages they are seperated from the families and distributed throughout the nation. No regard at all for whom they are sold too. That same frame can end up on a Yugo, or even a Pinto (well, at least it's a Ford).

In contrast, Cool Tech products are hand-raised with the utmost care and support. Identified early for proud representation on Ford GTs. The spacers and frames I sell are programmed to self-destruct if installed on a lesser vehicle. (Please don't test this - it's true.) Additionally, if you hold your cell phone up to a Cool Tech spacer or frame when you accidentally lock your keys in your car, and you have someone from the other end press the remote, do you know what will happen? Nothing. Absolutely friggen' nothin'. Isn't that cool? Try that with your common retail giant product! The Yugo parked next to you will probably spontaneously erupt in flames.

Never underestimate the coolness of the CoolTech products! I'm so insulted!

LOL!

I for one do have this product on my car, and as you stated ABSOLUTELY nothing happened to the car, however the neighbors cat did mysteriously become pregnant. :shrug

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SuperB said:
For $129 it's probably got a big fat heavy logo on it, so I'm sure 8-10 oz. is more like it.

Amazing they have a $10 product for $129 and not even a picture. Come on Ford, what the heck is that.

That frame is beaut-ti-ful, weighs 16lbs, worth every penny of it. Only saw one, it was on AWSUM'S heavy weight car... :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
You can always get the CHP1199 frames, they start at $5k but come with a get out of jail card. :biggrin

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I meant no disrespect to your products which I am certain are of the highest quality.

ACRJoe, it's all good, my friend. No offense taken at all. This was just my poor attempt at humor.... I'm not going to get rich on the plate spacers - but rather I'm just providing a convenience.

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
Coolteck spacers are way cool. But how much trouble can I get into of I take the drill press to the rear plate and match the hole size and patern of the grill on the back of the car? Will it just be another fixit ticket like the one for no plate on the front. Has any one considered asking the govinator to authorize stickers to replace front plates so we dont disrupt the airflow to the radiator to get the fixit ticket signed off? Licence plates just seem to be such a waist of space and weight.

FLY GT40