Rally V - Virginia International Raceway ?

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Scary how good the resolution is.

The resolution is especially amazing when you consider that I had had a couple of drinks! :cheers

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
The resolution is especially amazing when you consider that I had had a couple of drinks! :cheers

I sure hope that blue and white you were following wasn't me. I guess it would be too much effort to go to court in Phoenix and explain to the judge that you were part of a caravan and all the opposing traffic signaled that they were waiting for you to pass. Maybe.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
I sure hope that blue and white you were following wasn't me.

Nope! It was KJRGT (Kevin and Chris) in the Blue & White and PL510*Jeff ahead of them.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Hilo, some of us have discussed meeting in St. Louis at my house for a Rally to the Rally. My house is 3 miles from I-64, the main road to VA. Need to coordinate with DBTGT who knows the way well. Many nice motels near my house and my neighbors provide indoor parking. This is easlly do-able.

Note: RED cars have preference.

Frank,
We are going to drive the Quicksilver to VIR but do we get any preference that we also have a red car too ??

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sure, silver cars park on the street for free. Just ask DBTGT what kind of treatment his car has gotten.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I sure hope that blue and white you were following wasn't me. I guess it would be too much effort to go to court in Phoenix and explain to the judge that you were part of a caravan and all the opposing traffic signaled that they were waiting for you to pass. Maybe.

Funeral procession. :wink

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Ok. Too much Medical Marijuana in SoCal!!! Can someone tell me when this next rally is and some details as to how may guys actually drive or transport their cars and if its a spouse thing or not... I really would like to try and attend mor eto meet all you superheros but since I travel so much I need to speak to somone who can give me some guaidance as to the logistics and also all in costs to do this. The trouble with driving I ee is 1) GAS!!! as we only hold like 2 gallons and then what about clothing? Especially with spouses. I could get all scruffy and come with a duffle bag but the though of driving with the Mrs and then all the gear she would need makes it impossible. Worst case I may just fly to it and meet you champs. But I would like somone to PM to get me more tuned in to the next rally please.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Gee-Tee, spouses/girlfriends, significants are welcome, but if they don't like track stuff, be prepared to pay a huge shopping bill while they spend the day in town. California guys can ship their cars. I believe Ed Sims already has a thread going for this. Some guys will drive from the left coast to my house around St. Louis (Rally to the Rally thread) and meet more of us and we will drive in together. If you drive, you can pack just a few clothes and Fed-Ex or UPS your baggage to my house, or any of the hotels involved. Your tank of gas is usually good for 300 miles. I will PM my cell number. Frank

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Will do. Depending on the time and kids schedule I want to come with or without wifie But yest shes a shopper so I would have to alocate more $$$ if I bring her.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
how may guys actually drive or transport their cars

Hey Gee Tee,

Some of us are starting the Rally in Southern California. (See the thread; SoCal to VIR and back: a 5000-mi. road trip.) We would love to have you join us.

Aloha,

HiloDave

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
CA Rally Participants

Gee Tee - ship your GT with us. You can ship some bags in the GT also. PM me for details or I can give you my cell also.

Ed

Ok. Too much Medical Marijuana in SoCal!!! Can someone tell me when this next rally is and some details as to how may guys actually drive or transport their cars and if its a spouse thing or not... I really would like to try and attend mor eto meet all you superheros but since I travel so much I need to speak to somone who can give me some guaidance as to the logistics and also all in costs to do this. The trouble with driving I ee is 1) GAS!!! as we only hold like 2 gallons and then what about clothing? Especially with spouses. I could get all scruffy and come with a duffle bag but the though of driving with the Mrs and then all the gear she would need makes it impossible. Worst case I may just fly to it and meet you champs. But I would like somone to PM to get me more tuned in to the next rally please.