Rally III News - Who's Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Wally, great story telling. Thanks for sharing.

Lgaruti

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Seminole, Fl
Richard,
It's about time you showed up here!!!!
Larry

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
I'm in, can't wait for the details!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
sorry charlie...
we have reached our quota for cars from Fresno. :)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Love
Congrats on post #1 :)
Just working you over a little Richard! :)

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
I just figured out how to work it! Time to sell some milk!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
open tracks at Rally III

I feel the drive to & from the Rally & the driving events would be more hazardous than any enclosed safely run open track. Maybe someone else's experience with this is different than mine. In over 18 years of open tracks I have seen very few accidents. In that same time I have seen innumerable accidents on the road. The liability issue exists whether on the track on on the road if they are part of the Rally. At least on the track the organization running the event would be liable also. I would choose that organization carefully. Bony, leave your Gal in the pits as you're my passenger!!!

Ed

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Ok, I have decided we need to have Rally III this spring.... I am SOOO ready! :willy
Gonna be forever till september gets here

DAVNET

GT Owner
Jan 6, 2008
Oregon
Las Vegas Rally III

DBK & Bony, Sign me up for this great event, mark me down for four people possible six. I wish I could have made rally I & II, but Rally III sounds like a blast. I can't wait!!! Dave

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Am I on the list?:confused

If not I'll be there!

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
DATES AND DETAILS WILL BE POSTED IN FEBRUARY

February 1 and counting...:wink

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
February 1 and counting...:wink

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

'Wundured' who'd be the guy to post that! :lol

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Dates?

February 1 and counting..

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
open track at Rally III

The Shelby factory is across the street from Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The Shelby club just had a Carroll birthday party at his place with an open track & drag test run at the Speedway according to my NorCal Shelby Club newsletter. Bony - what do you think? Can it be done safely at the Rally?

Ed

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The Shelby factory is across the street from Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The Shelby club just had a Carroll birthday party at his place with an open track & drag test run at the Speedway according to my NorCal Shelby Club newsletter. Bony - what do you think? Can it be done safely at the Rally?

If you don't count the car that crashed and crumpled into the wall at the Bday Bash, yes :lol

Minor delays. Still planning with SAI.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
There was a crash at Shelby's B-day bash, a very bad one at the last Viper event in Vegas... I have expressed my concerns. At this point my dance card is getting very full, and I am waiting for dates. Hope I will be able to attend.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just a small update, Carroll called today and we talked and he just re-confirmed that he'd have Amy and Jim really do something first class for the group out in Vegas. He's been a bit under the weather lately but was feeling better and just wanted us to know they hadn't forgotten about us! What a tremendous opportunity this is. It just still really blows my mind when I pick up the phone and it's CS. This man won Le Mans long before I was even born, and at 85 he's still doing all he does!

I know we're a bit passed schedule but I hope now we can hammer it out in the next 10 days. Sorry about the delay.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
DBK, there's still plenty of time, don't rush perfection.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dave, As I've said before "The Man Is on Top Of Everything!" I know how you feel when you look down at your cell phone and you see its CS calling. He dosen't forget anything. After 44 years he remembered the name of our Cobra mechanic and ask me if he's still alive at BJ last month. "I tried to hire Leroy from your dad" He's unbelievable. Tomy

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Dave, As I've said before "The Man Is on Top Of Everything!" I know how you feel when you look down at your cell phone and you see its CS calling. He dosen't forget anything. After 44 years he remembered the name of our Cobra mechanic and ask me if he's still alive at BJ last month. "I tried to hire Leroy from your dad" He's unbelievable. Tomy

Tomy,

Been in touch with CS in the last few days about a new movie I am working on. We are using 5 of his cars, and I am waiting on a decision to have him and Cleo come into Wilmington NC to do a cameo. Anyone in that area that would be interested in using their car, I can probably put you in it. We will do a cameo for the FGT and the owner. let me know, the shooting will be on March 31st, thru April 30th. Let me know who's available. Will have a firm schedule sometime early March.

Gino

Status
Not open for further replies.