Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Answers coming at the end of this week. Patience

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Damn, it's not the end of the week yet?!

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Damn, it's not the end of the week yet?!

its the end of the week now!!!! :wink

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
its the end of the week now!!!! :wink

Not unless yur a Seventh Day Adventist... :biggrin :cheers

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I still have 2 work days left in my week :willy:willy

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Not unless yur a Seventh Day Adventist... :biggrin :cheers

well then at least tell me when the end of their week is.... :frown

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
first :cheers
then :willy
which led to more :beer2::beer2:

and now :pop

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
first :cheers
then :willy
which led to more :beer2::beer2:

and now :pop

:lol

Aug 25, 2006
Now I can accept that to a person the week and or a week is defined a bit differently particularly if you are as me in which case whether it is Sunday or Wednesday it is truly simply another day nevertheless in as much as I would like to point my gal towards Las Vegas because frankly she could use some exercise I will not do so if this gathering is not going to happen.

No I am not meaning to be an instigator or for that matter wanting to push anybody’s buttons however if a date is not put in place within days it will not happen for me because I have no interest and to some degree lack the ability to turn on a dime meaning insert this activity into my life at the last minute; frankly we are already into the last minute timeline in my world.

If the scheduling or lack of it continues to revolve around Shelby’s organization (I understand them to operate only one step away from total chaos at any given moment in time anyway) then drop them and move back to the basic premise; a group of great people getting together all of which have at least one common denominator; the Ford GT Supercar

Just my thoughts after all of these months

All the best

Shadowman

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Now I can accept that to a person the week and or a week is defined a bit differently particularly if you are as me in which case whether it is Sunday or Wednesday it is truly simply another day nevertheless in as much as I would like to point my gal towards Las Vegas because frankly she could use some exercise I will not do so if this gathering is not going to happen.

No I am not meaning to be an instigator or for that matter wanting to push anybody’s buttons however if a date is not put in place within days it will not happen for me because I have no interest and to some degree lack the ability to turn on a dime meaning insert this activity into my life at the last minute; frankly we are already into the last minute timeline in my world.

If the scheduling or lack of it continues to revolve around Shelby’s organization (I understand them to operate only one step away from total chaos at any given moment in time anyway) then drop them and move back to the basic premise; a group of great people getting together all of which have at least one common denominator; the Ford GT Supercar

Just my thoughts after all of these months

All the best

Shadowman[/QUOTE

Shadowman's Super Snake just moved to the back of the production line :biggrin , but I totally agree, and Mr. Shelby would probably be very disappointed if his scheduling issues caused any GT owner to be unable to attend. My fondness and respect for Carroll Shelby is as great as any other GT owner's...I love the guy, and hope he can attend; however, if the announcement is delayed beyond the end of the week which I guess is today, he and others (like me) may die of old age or anxiety before it occurs :biggrin. See you at the Rally :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Gentlemen! What is the point of your posts? Everybody is busy and has obligations. DBK is aware of situation. It is what it is. It is easy to sit on the sidelines and and be attempt to quarterback this or any event. As difficult as it may be, try to be patient and supportive. Hopefully we will all be able to meet at the Rally in Vegas, if not, well there is always SEMA.
God Bless America,
Daniel

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Carroll Shelby is 85 years old. I'm not going to regret people having scheduling conflicts more than I'd regret missing out on doing something with Carroll (the man himself, not the company) while he's still with us. Our GT's will be around long after he's gone. If you can't make it, you can't make it.

The dates are September 10-13, four months away. Registration will be up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.