Rally III News - Who's Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdana

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2006
Las Vegas NV
Sounds great...count me and my wife in as well!!

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Just a THANK YOU in advance, for all the hard work that Dave and others will endure, putting this together.

Please count me in with Linda.

Gino

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Gino, we have pete,lucas,preston and don carson, want to join the koombayah group with a shipping truck from long island? :thumbsup

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Rally III

I'm in!

Gordo.

gtx1

GTX1 Owner
Apr 5, 2006
Rally III Dates

What are the tenative dates for Rally III in Vegas

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
As was stated B4, there are none specifically in play at this time ...except for Bony's post that it'll be held Sept 1st thru 30Th! :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Moderator's Note

Gents!
As Dave posted he will be meeting with Shelby's people to set everything up for us. I understand this meeting will take place at Carroll's B-day Bash! Please stand by for the information.
Happy Holidays!
Bony

Last edited:

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Gino, we have pete,lucas,preston and don carson, want to join the koombayah group with a shipping truck from long island? :thumbsup

GTJOEY, I thought you always drive your car...(lol) sure, please count me in ..

Gino

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina

GTJoey - save a spot for me. Have the driver go south on I-95 to I-40, make a right, go fie miles into Raleigh, pick up my girl and haul her butt to Vegas with the NY koombayah group! If it can be worked out - I'm in!

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
One day if we want to have an event in the northeast or east:wink. WE HAVE TO SHOW ENTHUSIASM,SPUNK, GET UP AND GO,GO,GO....So lets do it!!!!!. We have 2 people working on a corporate plane:thumbsup. Will fit 12 comfortably:thumbsup. The koombayah truck is a done deal :thumbsup. now we wait for dates,ect. going down jan1st to see mad in nc on the way to florida, any others are welcome as we stay overnite in raleigh:thumbsup. We then go to boca to see mark and kid sister adell block :thumbsup These damn gt's are every where:biggrin . enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
Do we want to post any invite on the gt40 site? Would really be cool to have a few replicas along with our cars!! One of my friends is in the process of building RCR with a LS7 motor...should be damn fast! Probably will join me on the haul to Vegas.

Bill M

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2007
What will the date be for Vegas

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Do we want to post any invite on the gt40 site? Would really be cool to have a few replicas along with our cars!! One of my friends is in the process of building RCR with a LS7 motor...should be damn fast! Probably will join me on the haul to Vegas.

No :lol

It's not that we don't like or respect replicars, it's just that this has always been a "new" Ford GT thing. Hopefully that makes sense :cheers

ATM empty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Southern California
Missed most of the event in my back yard - won't miss another one - ATM empty is in for two from SO CAL:thumbsup

hemidoc

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
Count me in. Allan

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
Wouldn't miss VEGA$ - count me in!

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
Las Vegas

Hi Dave,
Sorry, been off the forum for a while...
We now have a wonderful baby boy to drive the cars someday:thumbsup.
(Thanks for thinking about me Frank!)
I will talk to other vegas gt guys so they don't miss the party.:cheers
Add us to the list ofcourse!
GW

best2xford

GT Owner
Sep 27, 2006
San Diego
I'm in!

I'm in

Brian
San Diego

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
One day if we want to have an event in the northeast or east:wink. WE HAVE TO SHOW ENTHUSIASM,SPUNK, GET UP AND GO,GO,GO....So lets do it!!!!!. We have 2 people working on a corporate plane:thumbsup. Will fit 12 comfortably:thumbsup. The koombayah truck is a done deal :thumbsup. now we wait for dates,ect. going down jan1st to see mad in nc on the way to florida, any others are welcome as we stay overnite in raleigh:thumbsup. We then go to boca to see mark and kid sister adell block :thumbsup These damn gt's are every where:biggrin . enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Patience my friend - when they have an event this side of the Mississippi again- It will be a barn burner! Until then it''s VEGAS BABY!!!!

Just remember GTJoey we are saving the best for the future, Till then "The Koombayah Truck :cheers :thumbsup :banana

oceanside gt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Oceanside, CA
Dave, please count me in!!! Viva Las Vegas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.