New York,jersey Ct. Guys To Vegas

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Joey, sent info to Plycon .. still waiting to hear back from you on pick up location/confirmation.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay here is our first official list as i have recieved the copies for cris/shipping co.

GTJOEY
DON CARSON
MARK ALLOWAY
MITCHELL MIGDEN
JIM SCHNELLER
GINO LUCCI
WILLIAM NELSON
So jesus bus 1 is full , lets see if we can get another one or 2 trucks :thumbsup
guys please remember your cars will be picked up at your home/building, no need to meet at one location. Except for jim, who is making his plans with chris. :thumbsup GETTING PUMPED MY FRIENDS....:thumbsup GTJOEY 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I just booked my flight through jet blue:thumbsup if anyone else is interested there are still a couple of seats out of jfk flight 187 7:50 AM RETURNING VEGAS 7AM SUNDAY:thumbsup TOTAL AROUND 428 DOLLARS :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
OH, Man come on, we can get some more can't we.

:confused

Joey, I sent that Chris my info and I am in if you can work it out. Please lets keep this thread hot and find some guys to fill at least one more.

Jim Warfield

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
:confused

Joey, I sent that Chris my info and I am in if you can work it out. Please lets keep this thread hot and find some guys to fill at least one more.

Jim Warfield

Jim ..........Roc Spo (Ric) was also interested .... He's in the Annapolis Maryland area. (Near you ?)

And I'm in so that's three more.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Jim call chris at plycon ,i dont have your phone, also we are getting more, gtnj you are in!!!:thumbsup enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Jim call chris at plycon ,i dont have your phone, also we are getting more, gtnj you are in!!!:thumbsup enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Chris Pliaconis

New York
280 Indian Head Rd
Kings Park, NY 11754
P: 631-269-7000
F: 631-269-7088
Chris Pliaconis
Email: cap@plyconvanlines.com

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
JOEY ............. are your taking your GT to limerock ?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
yes my friend....:thumbsup im calling uncle gino as we speak to maybe meet before we get there. gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
yes my friend....:thumbsup im calling uncle gino as we speak to maybe meet before we get there. gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Nice ..... I'm trying to work it out also. :thumbsup

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Sounds Good!

Jim ..........Roc Spo (Ric) was also interested .... He's in the Annapolis Maryland area. (Near you ?)

And I'm in so that's three more.

I called Chris at Plycon today and it would be great if we get some more guys from Md-DC area to do a pickup in our area.

So lets get it together should be a great trip.

Jim Warfield

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Jim, makes a great point , plycon, WILL PICKUP ALL ALONG THE ROUTE!!!!! He is a gt owner and gets the idea. He is bending a little backwards to go out of his way:thumbsup. Sooo if you are on the fence, join in!!!! we have one truck plus 2 cars on truck number 2. have room for 5 more.... FORGET ABOUT 100 GT'S 150 GT'S LETS BUST 200 PLUS BABY!!!!!!!:thumbsup GTJOEY 1314

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Jim, makes a great point , plycon, WILL PICKUP ALL ALONG THE ROUTE!!!!! He is a gt owner and gets the idea. He is bending a little backwards to go out of his way:thumbsup. Sooo if you are on the fence, join in!!!! we have one truck plus 2 cars on truck number 2. have room for 5 more.... FORGET ABOUT 100 GT'S 150 GT'S LETS BUST 200 PLUS BABY!!!!!!!:thumbsup GTJOEY 1314

Any more gt owners on the fence ? Clocks a running.

Roc Spo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 7, 2006
If I understand correctly, I can have my GT picked up in Annapolis, shipped to Vegas, then returned to Annapolis for $3214. If that's right, then I'm in. The private jet is too much for my wallet, especially for two people.
Ric

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Roc, call chris, his number is on the previous page..... enjoy any other questions, just pm, thanks gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Roc Spo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 7, 2006
Done. Now, if I can just schedule a detailing job in Vegas, I'm set!
Ric

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Roc ?

If I understand correctly, I can have my GT picked up in Annapolis, shipped to Vegas, then returned to Annapolis for $3214. If that's right, then I'm in. The private jet is too much for my wallet, especially for two people.
Ric

Roc, Is that the info you recieved from Chris? Sounds good to me also.

I hope we get this all square soon. Can't wait to blast through the desert on the GT.

Jim Warfield

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
ITS GROWING MY FRIENDS :thumbsup NICE TO SEE ENOUGH GUYS FROM THE EAST HOOKING UP:thumbsup VIVA VIAG..... I MEAN LAS GT :biggrin GTJOEY 1314

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
ITS GROWING MY FRIENDS :thumbsup NICE TO SEE ENOUGH GUYS FROM THE EAST HOOKING UP:thumbsup VIVA VIAG..... I MEAN LAS GT :biggrin GTJOEY 1314

Joey .......... you've done a great job getting "THE GUYS FROM THE EAST "
onboard. :thumbsup

See ya at Limerock. :biggrin

GTNJ

--

Roc Spo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 7, 2006
Roc, Is that the info you recieved from Chris? Sounds good to me also.

I hope we get this all square soon. Can't wait to blast through the desert on the GT.

Jim Warfield

Yes Jim,
Chris confirmed the price & pick-up point yesterday over the phone.

Ric