New York,jersey Ct. Guys To Vegas

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Dbk, can we keep this one up around top for a while so i can get a grasp on who is coming from the northeast:thumbsup much appreciated if we can.
GUYS PM ME , CELL ETC. We can get a fellow gtowner who owns one of the largest car moving co.s we can take 6 gt,s PER TRUCK and a total of 3 trucks from the northeast:thumbsup it looks about to be 2,500 per car round trip, to me not bad?thats including the surcharge for the bridges and all. Crazy dave with the blue gt twin turbo/super charged car has 2 contacts for a corp. plane. JUST GET BACK TO ME IF WE CAN SEW THIS ALL UP. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY CAR THERE PLUS FLY WITH EASE...:thumbsup
DAVE JUST NEED WHEN EVERYTHING REALLY STARTS AS TO MAKE PLANE TO AND FRO BRO....
LOOKS LIKE CARSON, PISTOL PETE FROM VIRGINIA, PETE LIARD, DAVE, GINO, LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN...... THANKS GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
okay, have 3 private emails. lets get going tomorrow and see what we can come up with, I just got back from out east, lets make this happen.:thumbsup gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay i see there are 100 little birdies on the wire looking at the post. Just got off the phone with chip, im trying to tie down an agenda so if we carravan to arizona or go straight to vegas, dave is working on a plane and ive got chris on the trucks. don carson is in, pete from maryland is almost in, and a couple of others are almost in. thanks gtjoey 1314

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Joey,

always great speaking with you and reading your enthusiast and upbeat comments. Following this weekends trek to Danville, VA and back, I should have a better feel for making the decision to pull to Vegas, drive the GT and my wife can fly out or not, or have the rig pick it up along the way. Thanks for all this effort in supplying this alternative transportation. Never been out to Vegas and I'm really looking forward to it.

Pete S.

image07.jpg

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Baby , ummm did I miss something here? :wink IF THATS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THAT YOUR WIFE PICKED OUT FOR YOU :thumbsupTHEN IM DRIVING WITH YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup LOVE YOU GTJOEY 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay gino lucci, don carson, mitchell migden,pete liard,mark alloway, dave,joe bruni, this is our basic first cut. Some more for sure, anyone have a private jet contact ? looking at 2 now, plycon looks to do the shipping. From aal accounts we are going straight to vegas, none had time for arizona first. Lets take a final vote as we get closer...:thumbsup 133 of you are on the wire , just email ,pm etc. thanks gtjoey. I wont proceed till we have the hotel set up,so im not wasting time with dates,who cant make it and all the rest.. thanks gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Okay gino lucci, don carson, mitchell migden,pete liard,mark alloway, dave,joe bruni, this is our basic first cut. Some more for sure, anyone have a private jet contact ? looking at 2 now, plycon looks to do the shipping. From aal accounts we are going straight to vegas, none had time for arizona first. Lets take a final vote as we get closer...:thumbsup 133 of you are on the wire , just email ,pm etc. thanks gtjoey. I wont proceed till we have the hotel set up,so im not wasting time with dates,who cant make it and all the rest.. thanks gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Ok JOEY, took the plunge, paid up, form being faxed, let's put that transport in order, and get that G4 ready on the runway......WE ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!

Gino

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
gtnj, is there something you would like to say:biggrin gtjoey 1314

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Gino, you bringing the wife?

Roc Spo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 7, 2006
additional info please

I need some way to get me, my girlfriend, and my GT to Vegas, but I was hoping to visit Scottsdale for a detailing job, make new friends, and visit some old ones. I'm an ASU graduate, but haven't been back for a few years. Compared to Intercity, $2,500 seems pretty reasonable, but I'm concerned about the plane logistics - do I drive to NJ, drop off the car, then step onto the plane? If not, how do I get to the plane? If you could provide the specifics, it would be easier for me to make a decision. It seems I use up all my organizational skills at work, so any help would be appreciated.
Ric

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
roc spo trying to nail it all down now. :thumbsup I booked my hotel, mailed dave the 700, the rest is up to us, If THE JET THING FAILS , WE TAKE COMMERCIAL, IF THE TRUCK THING GETS TO 5,000 A CAR WE RENT A MUSTANG AT THE HOTEL. :thumbsup , Im sure chris will pull through with the trucking, will know by friday...:thumbsup enjoy 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay, just got off the phone with plycon
please pm me your pickup adresses so we can get a rate as to shipping.
I will then call you tomorrow so leave your phone numbers too......
the rate will depend on how many cars, how many trucks, the numbers are shooting through the roof not daily but by the minute, the sooner the better please. Remember chris owns a gt and will bring his own with us, so he is a gt friend. Lets move on this , thanks gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
We have 2 canidates for the jet, one coming from a gt owner, will get the proposal soon, second is my contact. We will take a group vote ,like the truck if its worth it or not so keep up with this post.:thumbsup enjoy gtjoey 1314

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
I am interested. I'd love to go to the Rally, and there is no way I want to drive my GT cross-country. However, I get nervous every time I think about shipping the car! What are the details of stuffing 6 of these babies into one truck?

I am a total neophyte when it comes to posts; PM's ( whatever they are ); etc. How can I get some good old 'phone numbers to talk to someone about this?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Welcome aboard my friend, well the truck co. holds 7 cars per load. Chris who is a gt owner and his car will be on the truck with us owns over 350 moving trucks:thumbsup. We are insured to the top, have an agreement , they are top notch. I f you pm your adress we are still putting together a total group so we can lock down a price:thumbsup .So far we are all in agreement as long as the shipping of the cars doesnt get out of hand we go with the gt's . Enjoy , please pay dbk if your real interested so your not out of the roster. gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Joey,

Sent PM. I'm really hoping that there's a chance to pick mine up on the way through the midwest. As for the plane ride, not needed, we'd figure our own way out, but getting the GT on one of the movers would save me from having to buy a new trailer (for a while, anyway).

Please give me a call.

Many Thanks,

Jim

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Gino, you bringing the wife?

Frank,

I did ask the wife about her coming to Vegas, and she replied: Does a bear chit in the woods?...I guess that meant Yes...lol... see you there my friend.....

Gino

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hey Gino, does she like to dance with Drs?

GTJIm, if need be, you can drop car off at my house near St. Louis (IL side) to meet these guys. Let me know.

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Hey Gino, does she like to dance with Drs?

GTJIm, if need be, you can drop car off at my house near St. Louis (IL side) to meet these guys. Let me know.

THanks, Frank. May need to take you up on the offer. Waiting to see how GTJOEY comes out trying to get a group haul set up.

Regardless, it'd be a nice drive! Are you taking yours to Vegas? If so, how're getting it there?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
IndyGT and I are piggybacking on Gary Almond.