New York,jersey Ct. Guys To Vegas

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Baby , ummm did I miss something here? :wink IF THATS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THAT YOUR WIFE PICKED OUT FOR YOU :thumbsupTHEN IM DRIVING WITH YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup LOVE YOU GTJOEY 1314

Could have used your car in this shoot, JOEY.

AllThree.JPG

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hopefully will have the plane and car shipping numbers by tomorrow. Thank you.....:thumbsup gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
updates

Okay guys before we begin "PLEASE" make sure ALL that are involved with our trip to vegas is PREGISTERED AND ALL FORMS FILLED OUT AND THE CHECK TO DBK IS EITHER THERE OR DONE BY CREDIT CARD. This way we have no confusion with rooms,shipping etc. :thumbsup

Okay , 2 private corporate jets have pulled through , leaving from republic airport /melville long island will aprox cost between 5,600 to 5,900 per person ,both jets can hold only 8 .This does not included pilots food rest over etc. IM TAKING ALL PM'S ON THIS VOTE IF ITS TO COSTLY OR NOT. So please pm me and will give the final tally in a day or two. :thumbsup So far I have 2 voting for commercial already. I ve got a feeling I know how this is going to play out.

Second is the trucking, the concensus was gtjoey keep it around 3 grand and where all in, should have the number today or tomorrow, hopefulyy i can hit 3 on the nose.:thumbsup I think that is more than fair. Will foloow up as soon as I hear. AGAIN PLEASE GET YOUR PRE REG IN SO WE HAVE NO CONFUSION:thumbsup GTJOEY 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update On Trucking

Okay chris has guaranteed us $3,000 per car if we have a full truck of 7 gt's:thumbsup but there will also be a layover charge of 750 per day for the 3 days. that comes to 750 x 3= 2,250 divded by 7 of us the total is 3214 soup to nuts, i still think this is fair, im in for the trucking :thumbsup
Please pm me , carson is in, gino is in, pete is in. Once i hear from all of you , i will post the fax number and email to plycon. ANYONE ELSE HAVE A QUESTION? ANOTHER DEAL PLEASE POST, I THINK THIS IS VERY FAIR.:thumbsup Remember we do not pay till the cars come home safe and sound:thumbsup LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN IM GETTING PUMPED :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Congrats Joey!! :)That is a mind blowing amazing price you negociated. I would have forecasted $5k to $6k, shows what I know.

427 Mitch

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 13, 2006
Stamford, Ct
I'm in
Mitch

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
BONY SHHHHHHH :wink , mitch you are in:thumbsup as for planes from n.y any plane that says american,us etc is about 400 round trip :eek ya think the date has anything to do with that:eek well im holding carsons hand . ENJOY!!!!! GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup WILL FILL IN MORE AFTER CARLISLE...

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I'm in.

* Hotel booked
* Registered/payed via paypal
* Form will go in the mail tomorrow.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
I am in!!

:confused

Oh god, am I on the bubble?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
OKAY GUYS IM BACK..........CALL ,EMAIL, PM AS WE WRAP UP VEGAS, PETE L. CARSON, GINO AND ALL THE REST ARE IN........GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update For Trucking

Okay guys lets get this done, please fax to chris or email your complete shipping adress and phone number for more clarity. They dont need any credit cards till the car is on the truck.:thumbsup
Please fax full name ,adress, gt event to chris at 1 631 269 2181:thumbsup
or email at cap@plycongroup.com:thumbsup
PLEASE DO THIS BY FRIDAY AS WE WANT IT ALL COMPLETE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS.:thumbsup

427 Mitch

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 13, 2006
Stamford, Ct
Okay guys lets get this done, please fax to chris or email your complete shipping adress and phone number for more clarity. They dont need any credit cards till the car is on the truck.:thumbsup
PLEASE DO THIS BY FRIDAY AS WE WANT IT ALL COMPLETE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS.:thumbsup

Done:cheers
Mitch

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I am looking to ride shot gun,since my gal is staying home.Any openings ?

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I am looking to ride shot gun,since my gal is staying home.Any openings ?

I'll have an empty right seat.

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime

Done

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
done

Joey - I will research flights to Vegas - we need to get you over your fear of flying.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area

Done, thank you JOEY

Gino

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay, if someone wanted to know more about our shipping service , checkout about 5 different pages in the new addition of the dupont registry :thumbsup chris's company plycon is in there.:thumbsup enjoy gtjoey 1314

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
NY;NJ;CT guys to Vegas

Information sent to Plycon.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
done, I sent the info this morning.

Joey, I am in all the way from the Bahamas. Spending the time here with my Jacked Club Car. Top Speed 8MPH.

Jim