New Bumper Delete Option

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
That is a VERY tempting offer. Does Sam get a vote?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I think they look great ! I would like to see how they look painted the color of the car . Brian can you photo shop the color?
Put me in for an order !

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
How about engraving "NO PASS ON RIGHT" on the right cover, and "GO AHEAD, I DARE YOU" on the left.

Howard

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
That is a VERY tempting offer. Does Sam get a vote?

No, that would just be cruel. That woman can get mean!
Especially when it comes to embarassing us men.:frown

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Project321, The new modified rear bumper delete looks great. I want to order, please let me know when and how. I would like to paint White to match. Tomy Hamon

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Project321, The new modified rear bumper delete looks great. I want to order, please let me know when and how. I would like to paint White to match. Tomy Hamon

Hey I designed em !!! :biggrin ,,,, Jake's just making them for me cause all I got over here is a hammer and chisel !! :lol
Tomy , I'm happy you like them.. It's rewarding to see your ideas come to life. They should look great in White !! I discussed this with Jake I think they should be offered in a satin black powder coat and raw prepped for painting.. Enjoy ! I'll look forward to seeing some photos !!

Last edited:

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Hey I designed em !!! :biggrin ,,,, Jake's just making them for me cause all I got over here is a hammer and chisel !! :lol
Tomy , I'm happy you like them.. It's rewarding to see your ideas come to life. They should look great in White !! I discussed this with Jake I think they should be offered in a satin black powder coat and raw prepped for painting.. Enjoy ! I'll look forward to seeing some photos !!

Yes don't forget our beloved Stormcat. He was the visionary behind these.
In fact for every set sold we are donating a hug and kiss to the infamous Stormcat.:biggrin

Hamon, I got you down for a set. I will p.m. you as soon as Stormy and I work out the last little details. Thank you!

Rocketman, I got you down for a set too. I will get you the details asap!

Thanks guys!

Jake

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I think they look great ! I would like to see how they look painted the color of the car . Brian can you photo shop the color?
Put me in for an order !

Hey Ron,
Sorry I am not a photo shop guy.. But I"ll try to get a set painted Red this weekend..

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Ok guys whats the vote ? Painted or not ?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Ok guys whats the vote ? Painted or not ?

I think they will look good either way.. Jake plans to make them available Powder coated black or prepped for paint.. No vote required... I'm happy to see you like them !! :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Yes don't forget our beloved Stormcat. He was the visionary behind these.
In fact for every set sold we are donating a hug and kiss to the infamous Stormcat.:biggrin

Hamon, I got you down for a set. I will p.m. you as soon as Stormy and I work out the last little details. Thank you!

Rocketman, I got you down for a set too. I will get you the details asap!

Thanks guys!

Jake

Kisses & Hugs From Sam your better half will be accepted....:biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I feel the love!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Body Color Photos

Ok, Per your request here are some body color photos. I had bought some Red paint that was supposed to match.. Sad to say it's a hair brighter in color...:ack
I think they look great either way. In body color they blend with the body and in Black they blend in with the screens.

Attachments

• IMG_1251.JPG
    IMG_1251.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_1252.JPG
    IMG_1252.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_1253.JPG
    IMG_1253.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1254.JPG
    IMG_1254.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_1255.JPG
    IMG_1255.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 268

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
one more photo.. and yes ,,this poor car needs a wash !!!!:biggrin

Attachments

• IMG_1256.JPG
    IMG_1256.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 266

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
I would love a set in Powder coated Black.

Larry

BillyRay

GT Owner
May 5, 2008
Phoenix
Man I,am glad I had a bumper

New Years day I got tagged by a young punk not paying attention. IF I didnt have a bumper I would have been screwed!!! Here in AZ the MIN.Ins needed is 10K for property damage. I had 6K in damage but everything turned out excellent.
Now for the idea of a bumper delete this is a good idea to have some protection. I,ll say this I would never drive without any kind of bumper.
In my case I would have thousands and thousands of dollars in damage and snott nose kid would be wayyyyyyy short. If he ended up into the rear clam and motor area. I,d be singing more blues than BB King!!!
My choice in colors is the satin black........BillyRay

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Brian,
Thank you for the pics. I'll take mine in black !! I think that will look good on a blue GT.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I prefer the looks of the black finish. I think the painted one defeat whats trying to be done as it makes them more noticable IMHO

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I with you Shelby!!

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I'm curious about the bumper deletes. I wonder what would happen with your insurance claim if someone hits you from behind. Would your insurance company refuse the claim or something when they found out you removed the bumper? Could they use this a reason to say you increase the level of damage by removing it? I like the way it looks, but just wondering.

John

Last edited: