N.y.gt Guys Have A Location...

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
LAST CALL!!!!! Well I was quite surprised that we now have over 8 gt's on the GTJOEY weekend with the GT GUY'S....:thumbsup PM OR POST AS THIS MIGHT TURN INTO THE GTJOEY BEACH BLANKET B.B.Q. PARTY AT MY HOUSE. DBK you bring the refreshments, Bony just the thong, MJ hot dogs ect. :biggrin NOT4N , no banners please..... :biggrin YET!:biggrin UMMM we started with sat.sun this might thurs, fri, sat ,sun :biggrinWHO CARES THE LONGER THEY STAY THE LONGER MY WIFE IS STAYING AT HER MOTHERS:biggrin Enjoy ! gtjoey 1314

you rule Joey!!!!!
the only problem I see is how I'm gonna get all my original parts home after...........:biggrin so far.....whipple, exhaust, bumper delete, lowering kit, oil change......sub relocate.........I'm moving in!!!
can't wait....:party

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
o yeah......forgot the axel bolts too!:wink

DUROC

GT Owner
Aug 6, 2006
Westchester, NY
Sorry to be late to this thread. Has a weekend been chosen yet? I'd like to show up and meet others. Thanks.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
:biggrin NOT4N , no banners please..... :biggrin YET!:biggrin

Say the word my friend - banners for all!!!!:banana How about "gtjoey's tech night in the yard" as a motto. One request save me a trans cooler & I will install it myself. Would be there if I was closer :thumbsup
:cheers
Trent

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
WEEKEND AT GTJOEY'S

:party:party:club:party:party:cheers:banana:banana

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Mine dont need service; but i might just show up to meet you crazy dudes

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:biggrin JUST DROPPED MY SON OFF AT COLLEGE:biggrin, WIFE IS GOING TO HER MOTHERS TO SLEEP OVER AS LONG AS THE GT GUYS ARE IN TOWN:biggrin:biggrin, WE HAVE A SPECIAL WHIPPLE SURPRISE COMING FOR ONE OF THE PARTICIPANTS:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin. BONYS COMING IN A THONG:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin DAVES HONEYMOONS IN MY HOUSE:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin WHAT MORE CAN A GT GUY LIKE ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!! P,S, TO ALL THAT ARE COMING THIS LOOKSLIKE WE ARE STARTING , THURS:willyTO SUNDAY!!!!!!!! MJ GET THE HOT DOGS,ITS GONNA BE A LONG WEEKEND:biggrin OH WE ARE DRIVING IF THE WEATHER PERMITS OUT TO THE NORTH FORK AND TOUR SOME WINERIES THEN DINNER AT CLAUDIOS:thumbsup GTJOEY 1314 AND TOTALLY F#$%@ED ON THIS ONE........OH WELL IT IS FUN:biggrin TRIPLE P.S. KEEP PM ING ME I WILL RESPOND TOMORROW TO ALL OTHERS, GOING TO BED ENJOY!!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Ok Joey, I am willing to consider coming East. Will the ladies from the Bada Bing Club be there for moral support and comfort? Do they sell Maker Mark East of the Rockies?
Tell me your musuem is not haunted by the ghost of Leona Helmsley.

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
I may have the GT guys loop through Jersey on the way home and service some of the New Jersey cars? PD
If you do, count me in for a pulley/tune and numerous body panel alignments.

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
: WE HAVE A SPECIAL WHIPPLE SURPRISE COMING FOR ONE OF THE PARTICIPANTS

oh yeah? ......hmmmmmmmmm:skep

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:thumbsup

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
All GT Weekend/ Barn Find GT

:thumbsup

joey, I think you must be feeling much better, finally, after missing The Rally.

CAPS LOCK is back on! :cheers

just exactly what dates is the "Pin the Tail on the GT" party? Don't know if I can make it.

Can Gino arrange for a live video feed of Bony & Bouncy's Thong Parade?

advise when you get a chance.

Jeff

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Yep, sent nick to school, a big change for all. SOMELEE did you get your surprise yet from dennis?:thumbsup. We are now booked solid with a fluxuating 8 to 10 gt's :thumbsup.Gino will be there with full camera crew:thumbsup one of our gt's is getting the works from whipples to carbon fiber to mac delete to lowering kit, also straight exhaust, theres enough footage there to rebuild the whole car:thumbsup We will also have rear facia replacements,WINDOW GASKET REPLACEMENTS, ACCUFAB :eekbolt exchange and at least 3 pulleys and 10 oil changes.......WE WILL TREAT THIS EVENT ITALIAN STYLE, EACH ONE BRING SOMETHING, COOKIES CAKE, VINO ECT. I WILL HAVE THE SAUCE READY FOR FRIDAY NITE:thumbsup AFTER THAT WE TAKE EACH DAY AT A TIME. CLAUDIOS ON SAT AFTERNOON, FOOTBALL GAMES ON SUNDAY, A NASCAR RACE AND ALL THE REST. ENJOY GTJOEY 1314 AND GETTING VERY PUMPED. Dennis/rich my wife just put the clean sheets on for you now!!!!!! ciao gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update!!!

We might have a special guest appearance from someone who worked, built and designed the GT!!! NOW THAT THIS CERTAIN SOMEONE FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE A NEW BRAZILLIAN SECRETARY, HMMMM cant get these 2 off the phone,:biggrin THE BAIT HAS BEEN SET:biggrin. Hope it pans out:thumbsup. BOY DOES HE OWE ME BIG:biggrin.REAL BIG!!!!!! GTJOEY 1314 FRIDAY NITE RIGATONI/MEATBALLS/SAUSAGE HOT AND SPICY/ SEMOLINA BREAD, GINO BRINGS THE VINO :thumbsup WE ARE SET!:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

Okay, hope all is enjoying the holiday weekend. should be posting the full agenda tonite /tomorrow of each persons schedule. We have 8 posted cars and 2 possible quick drive by oil changes.Gino and crew will come with a film crew:thumbsup. Also it looks like this is going to be an annual event!!:thumbsup for us in the area.... :biggrin NOW :biggrin IM MAKING A BANNER FOR THE EVENT:biggrin IF YOU LIKE IT WHEN THE EVENT IS OVER AND YOU ATTENDED THE EVENT :biggrin WELL LETS JUST SEE :biggrin. Ive learned with the gt crowd unlike the vette/jag. ferrari guys they like those 10 dollars trophies that are 5 feet tall. BUT THE GT GROUP DOESNT HAVE THESE SIZE CONCERNS:biggrin MAYBE ITS BECAUSE ITS A YOUNG GROUP:cheers So lets just see, ALL THE GT"S WILL BE PARKED AROUND THE POOL WITH THE BARN BEHIND IT! Thurs. through sunday at my house it should be fun!!!!! thanks gtjoey 1314 P.S. ANY OTHER IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS PLEASE PM. OR POST. :thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
P.S. ANY OTHER IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS PLEASE PM. OR POST. :thumbsup

Ya, got one - let me drive a Ryder Truck up to the barn to go shopping:biggrin :cheers

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Mad, Dave or I mention banners, ive got 4 more veterans that want to come :biggrin. P.S. IM CALLING OUR BUDDY DOWN YOUR WAY, THINK MORE STUFF FELL OFF THE GT BOAT:thumbsup. THE BED AND BREAKFAST IN TOWN IS CALLED THE SOUNDVIEW MANOR B+B SMALL PLACE BUT DOWN THE ROAD FROM THE HOUSE, IT IS LOCATED IN COLD SPRING HARBOR... THANKS GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

Next week at this time we will be hosting the gtguys at the house for a ful 4 days!!!!Our goal with weather permitting is after dons oil change on sat. morning we take a ride to the north fork wineries for the day. WE NOW HAVE 10 GT"S . This will be fun, guys you have your time slots, any other info just pm. THANKS TO ALL AGAIN GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
Next week at this time we will be hosting the gtguys at the house for a ful 4 days!!!!Our goal with weather permitting is after dons oil change on sat. morning we take a ride to the north fork wineries for the day. WE NOW HAVE 10 GT"S . This will be fun, guys you have your time slots, any other info just pm. THANKS TO ALL AGAIN GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

this is gonna rock! ....Rich Brooks sent me an email last night with pictures of some goodies and a "I started packing some stuff up you might be interested in" note............what a tease! :biggrin

thanks Joey!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
We just picked up a newbie, only 7 miles on an 05 gt. and you guys thought i was bad!!!!:biggrin