N.y.gt Guys Have A Location...

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Joey, BOBBALA!

We need to expand the barn and you got space! I see an expansion on the museum forthcoming!

Looks like a great time was had by all. I'm sure Pete brought some cars and SOMELEE's blacked FGT look like the frigging batmobile.....:cheers

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
What a day.

Joey did a great job hosting. My wife and I had a wonderful day cruising Long Island with everyone.

We are lucky to have Rich and Denis helping us with our cars.

Thanks again to Joey.

Mitch:cheers

I second that. Joey and Ellen were extremely generous in hosting this gathering. It was great meeting all the North Eastern group, especially Joey & his family, thanks for a very memorable day, the camera crew, assorted friends, and of course always good hanging out with Rich and Denis. (thanks for the box o' goodies)

Pete S.

total of 825 miles yesterday; enjoyed every minute, except for the bridge onto the island . . .

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Let me add my thanks to GTJoey, not only for his hospitality on Thursday when I dropped in to visit, but also for getting the "Guys" to Long Island (or as we call it, greater New Jersey). A few of us north Jersey owners got the "Guys" to stop here on their way home and I want to add my name to their growing list of satisfied customers. Rich and Dennis are patient, talented professionals and we're lucky to have them as a resource. They add value to our GT's.

Howard

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thanks to all of you for being apart of another great event! No matter where we go, where we meet the gt group is really a great bunch :thumbsup. Basic stats on the get together which with the help of the gt guys will be a set in stone ,sept. event !!!!! around april o8 I will send out invitations to this years participants and an open invite to all the rest:thumbsup . Next year name tags, signs ect. :thumbsup
1. 15 total gt's over the 3 days! :thumbsup

2. Next year as we close in on warranty and half shaft issues , we will set time for routine maintenance times. just oil changes ,plugs ect. :thumbsup

3. Dave came with the gt you all have seen on utube , YES THE NET 1,100 HORSE POWER TWIN TURBO HEFFNER GT. ALL I CAN SAY IS , I DROVE IT , GOT DRIVEN IN IT AND IT IS THE FASTS F@#$% ING THING EVER PRODUCED. P.S. A STANDARD GT TAKES 58 SECONDS TO GET TO 200. THIS CAR DID IT IN 15 SECONDS!!!!!:eek:eek:eek NEEDLESS TO SAY I HAD TO CHANGE MY DIAPER A COUPLE OF TIMES :biggrin

4. SOMELEE AND I REALLY HIT IT OFF AS A NEW FORUM MEMBER :thumbsup THE WHIPPLE, LOWERING KIT, CARBON FIBER,ACCUFAB THROTTLE BODY, BORLA EXHAUST AND HUGE TIRE OH AND BUMPER DELETE MAKE HIS CAR UNREAL!!!!!!!:eek PICTURES WILL FOLLOW..

5 . Gino and film crew filmed 3 full days of gt everything , it will take at least a month to edit:thumbsup DETAILS WILL FOLLOW OF AVAILABILITY, THANKS GINO MY FRIEND, ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU :thumbsup

6. If it wasnt for this forum, none of this could have happened , the friendships are for a lifetime and I can only thank dbk and bony for keeping the site going :thumbsup
Tons of pictures will follow, the GTGUYS ARE IN FOREVER! To everyone else who came, brought unexpected gifts, THANK YOU ALL FROM ELLEN NICK JOEY AND MYSELF!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL GTJOEY 1314 P.S. POST PICS, CAUSE YOU KNOW I CANT DO IT!! THANKS :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Wish I could have been there. But, I would do a stop payment on Dave and Rich's check, they appear to have failed on the repair of your cap key... :) Damn, we will have to continue suffering.... love yah boobalah!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Boobalah missed you too, OOPPSS ALMOST FORGOT DAVES TWIN TURBO ONLY RUNS ON AIRPLANE FUEL!!!!! :biggrin NEAT HUH. Double p.s. 5 red gt's, 3 black gt's, 2 blue gt's 2 white all different stripe opts. ect. :thumbsup gtjoey 1314

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
yeah Joey!
You are the host with the most....rocking time.......Dennis and Rich rule....my car has everything I wanted and more on it now.....what am I gonna do now?...drive it I guess. My professional photographer buddy Todd came and took over 500 pictures! I just need to weed through them and get all the boring shots of myself out of there and I'll post some...soon. Nice to meet some locals....including the local five O.........and Joey isn't kidding about his GT museum.....he's got some serious inventory........tried to get stuff off my car but I had to slap his hand.......:biggrin
pics soon

Lee

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Joey:

Thank you for a great event, glad it will be the first of many.

It was even worth traversing the Cross-Bronx expressway twice to have Dennis and Rich attend to the car once again.

If you want to venture out to Jersey there is a big Ford meet at Englishtown Nov 3-4, drag racing and car show.

Don

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
since Joey was such a gracious host its only fitting that the first photos up are of his mug in his car......so here ya go.....my good friend and great photographer Todd Chalfant was kind enough to contribute.....enjoy...more to come soon....

Attachments

• GT-JOEY-COLLAGE2.jpg
    GT-JOEY-COLLAGE2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 136

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
my baby.......

Attachments

• Lee.jpg
    Lee.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 125

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
my baby.......

SHE IS A BEAUTY.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
SOMELEE, We need to show the back, just beautiful workmanship. The wheels at speed look like a train going down the road, just sweet... all done at the barn :thumbsup gtjoey 1314

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
......and Joey isn't kidding about his GT museum.....he's got some serious inventory........tried to get stuff off my car but I had to slap his hand.......:biggrin

Lee

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Don't be so sure Lee ..... :lol:lol:lol:lol

Joey ain't doing your Bumper delete. :banana:banana

joey.jpg

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
beautiful wheels, who is the manufactuer and what rubber are you running on the stunning black machine... also, whose bumper delete kit?

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Joey ...... BOOBBALA! Thank you It was an absolute pleasure to meet you Friday. Fun times
Having had the pleasure of seeing the GTGuys work on my GT, I found them to be competent, talented, capable, skilled, very well-prepared proficient consummate professionals who work together synergistically. Their work is impeccable and Rich and Dennis were always very cordial, affable and polite. Thank you Guys ( As you can tell ...I'm pleased )

Thanks to the very generous and hospitable forum members who opened their home to us. Again Thanks Joey …..and Thank you Preston. And the nuclear reactor is too cool.:thumbsup

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
Iforged.....got them to do a brushed aluminum lip which they've never done.(sets off the gas cap/trunk lever)...and an anthracite center....Pirelli p zeros 255/35/19 315/35/20 lowered 3/4" up front....and 5/8" out back....
CDC bumper delete.............I'm very happy with the outcome...Dennis and Rich rule.......put a black whipple on it too!...which I think looks pretty sweet....heres a picture of my rear end :wink

Attachments

• Back-of-Car-.jpg
    Back-of-Car-.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 124

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
heres a side shot......I'm like a proud papa with all the pictures! hope ya'll don't mind....

Attachments

• side-shot.jpg
    side-shot.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 117

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
looks great, my next whipple will be blue to match the heads... with the fins polished...
stay tuned.

escman

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2005
Long Island, NY
Three cheers for GT Joey

Hey Joey, You da man... Though I did not have the time to get the guys on my GT, I did have a great time drifting in and out Thursday and Friday. Saturday was a real nice day and I hope everyone had a good time on our East end. Don and I played mother goose at the back of the pack keeping all the unruly Gt owners in line. And of course the day would not have been complete without the hottest GT out there... that of course would be Gino!
Just kidding Gino, Hopefully I will see you in NJ if I get back from sema on time.

Pete

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
heres a side shot......I'm like a proud papa with all the pictures! hope ya'll don't mind....

That is absolutely beeeaaauuuuutiful! :willy:willy

Good job :cheers