Matech Racing Ford FIA GT1 World Championship Cased Book Set

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Chip - yes , I fully understand the content now. I am in for one set . I already have the book that Steven did specifically for LeMans back in 2010.... So this will add another three (3 )books to the set . It will now be a four (4) book set....!!!
I spoke in more detail to Steven...
Looking forward to seeing them in REal Life....
Thanks to you and Steven for the effort..
...and Merry Christmas to Everyone !!

andy (ajb)

RJY

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2013
TN
Steven, PM sent with question, thanks.

stenoxp

Dec 16, 2013
hello,
This book should be beautiful, unfortunately I'm just a big fan of the team created by Martin and do not own a nor Ford GT nor the economic means to have this valuable book.
My second passion is modeling and I'm realizing the various versions of the Ford GT Matech Competition in scale 1/24 (it is the only way for me to own a Ford GT;)).
On the web and thanks to your precious forum, I managed to find a lot of images but small technical details about the engine, mufflers, interior, etc. ..
I humbly ask for your help to be able to honor, even if only in 1/24 scale, the work done by Martin Bartek, I hope someone has the opportunity to provide me with images in PDF format or another, so as to have a starting point to create the model and then expose him.

Thank you anyway for your attention and I apologize for the bad English "translator".

Stefano Marcon
stenoxp@gmail.com

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
What's the timeline (and price) on the book? I'm really looking forward to it!

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Good morning, and a Happy New Year to you all.
Book 2 (Renders and Liveries) and Book 3 (Homologation) are complete. I am still adding the narrative from Thomas Mutsch (Driver and Operations Manager) to Book 1, following 7 hours of conversation to type up. Once that is done, all three books are ready for printing, and which I hope to submit within the next 14 days. I am awaiting a second sample of the presentation box, which hopefully will be perfect this time, and I can commit to having them made. The sample making and full manufacture time will take around 6 weeks, plus shipping to me. As soon as I have the boxes, and the books in my hands they will be shipped by Fedex to you.

The price is $995 USD for the boxed set, and which will be payable via PayPal. Payment will be required before I commit significant funds on printing and manufacturing. I trust this will be ok will you all.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either on here in public, or drop me a personal mail.
Thanks,
Steven

tom46818

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2012
Overland Park, KS
I'm interested.

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
Chip

I would like 1 book set.

Thanks,

Steve

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Thank you Steven, Looking forward to reading them!

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
I would like I set of books
All my best
Please give me a call 949 244 9668
Thanks
steve

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Prototype Books Are in My Hands!!

Gentlemen,

So that members attending our Barrett-Jackson dinner this year can examine them Steven Nesta has been kind enough to ship me all three of the prototype books. Although a lot more will be added to them what I hold in my hands is a stunning piece of work. The books are huge at nearly 1 foot across, collectively 2 inches thick, and on my accurate bathroom scale they weigh 10 pounds!! The photography is outstanding of course as you would expect and there is a wealth of information with detailed photographs of every aspect of these cars, how they were built, and how and where they were raced. Although I do not have the wooden and lined display case I have seen detailed photos of it and it's every bit as impressive. I can assure everybody that they will not be disappointed and I look forward to showing off these books at our Barrett-Jackson dinner. Steven has done an amazing job with the homodulation book as I have compared the duplicates he has produced to my original. The binding is different of course (it matches the rest of the set) but the pages are crystal clear and absolutely identical. All the best.

Chip

Attachments

• Books.jpg
    Books.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 159

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
When would you like the payment? thanks

Heritage

GT Owner
Feb 4, 2011
Coconut Grove , Fl
Heritage. I'll take one

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
When would you like the payment? Thanks

Steven will arrange for that. He will contact everyone who has requested a set as soon as he is ready to take payments.

Chip

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Steven will arrange for that. He will contact everyone who has requested a set as soon as he is ready to take payments.

Chip

Thank you.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Please include me, this is a "gotta have it" especially since I was there.
Thank You.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Most of the sets are now sold.

Gentlemen,

Over 60 of the 99 available sets have already been sold. I'm looking forward to showing these books off at our Barrett-Jackson dinner next week. I am certain everybody will be most impressed. I am equally certain that these rare and special book sets will be an increasingly valuable piece of Ford GT memorabilia in the years to come. Look at what some of the softcover Ford GT yearbooks are bringing on eBay that were printed up and distributed to members during Rally 1. And there were several hundred of those softcover books made up. This of course is a completely different animal that, with the decorative stunningly painted lined case will weigh about 14 pounds and will be quite an addition to any coffee table or bookshelf. I intend to acquire two sets myself. In any event although most of these book sets have already been sold there are 30 some odd left in this very limited production. Like lots of other pieces of Ford GT memorabilia and special parts these will soon be a memory and no longer available. So if you want to acquire a set post up and do it now. Much more fun than regretting not having one later. :thumbsup

All the best.

Chip

1. ChipBeck
  2. Sinovac
  3. GTJack
  4. CopenhagenGT
  5. DBK (2 if available)
  6. THamonGT
  7. spyder625
  8. RJY
  9. K-P Garage
  10. Bonehead
  11. MarkH
  12. Fubar
  13. Roketman
  14. txviper (2 sets)
  15. PL*510 Jeff
  16. Magic
  17. RADGT (2 sets)
  18. BlueMoose
  19. W.A.Nelson
  20. KennethClay
  21. Shelby#18
  22. gtinmyblood
  23. NOIR GT
  24. mooney56
  25. Ralphie
  26. ByeEnzo
  27. Derry
  28. Saint Ho
  29. MJSFRX
  30. Brombear
  31. JRGoens
  32. Midnite Blu (2 sets)
  33. PeakCompletions
  34. Joe Dozzo (2 if available)
  35. CJ428
  36. 06FordGT
  37. DGCA
  38. xrayman396
  39. Mike Mosing (2 sets)
  40. pe2unia
  41. racelance
  42. AJB
  43. Tom46818
  44. Stef
  45. Heritage
  46. Spyder625
  47. Saint Ho
  48. Kenneth Clay
  49. Dochemi
  50. VinceH
  51. Nafod
  52. GTinmyblood - 2 sets
  53. WWabbit

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Im in for a set

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:party

Can't wait to get these! Contact username "Matech GT1" to get your order placed ASAP!

RJY

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2013
TN
Steve, Paypal sent, thanks for putting this together!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I'm in! Not sure how I missed this thread, but I did... Special request Chip - Book #60 :)

Lance