March 2010 Texas Mile signup on January 15th

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I want a piece of this. Got some tricks up my sleeve this time. Hopefully, the car is ready for the March event. :thumbsup

we can compare Vbox times in March. I will have my Vbox and laptop in the RV like last time.

Toolman

Mar 30, 2008
I want to come play in March! Been wanting to make it down there since the first one.

I do not have one of these V-Box's, any way that I could use one for a run? I would love to see how my 60-130 times compare with some super cars.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I want to come play in March! Been wanting to make it down there since the first one.

I do not have one of these V-Box's, any way that I could use one for a run? I would love to see how my 60-130 times compare with some super cars.

find me and you can use mine. I will have a pit at the very end of the mile across from the mile marker.

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
we can compare Vbox times in March. I will have my Vbox and laptop in the RV like last time.

Hopefully, I can find some suction cups for my Vbox. :ack

Toolman

Mar 30, 2008
find me and you can use mine. I will have a pit at the very end of the mile across from the mile marker.

Awesome, thanks! BTW, how much does one of these contraptions go for?

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

I got a Driftbox (next model up in the food chain) from Hennessy for only a wee bit more! :thumbsup

Give him a call, he is a forum sponsor! :cheers