Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Just send me the model and I'll take my own pictures :huge:

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ

Stage V
Enclosed Pickup & Delivery is free for our signature detailing package up to 25 miles away from Lake Zurich, IL.

Free Off-Season Pickup & Delivery:
(Starting Winter 2009/2010)
December 1st - March 1st
Up to 75 miles away from Lake Zurich, IL

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Trailer production starts this week :thumbsup Just looking to serve YOU better!

customtrailer0.jpg

Our enclosed gooseneck trailer was custom built for Jason's Auto Spa and designed to fit the lowest profile sports cars, the biggest SUVs, and multiple motorcycles. We will arrive at your home and safely bring your vehicle to our facility and then deliver it back to your door when the detailing is finished. We can secure by tires using our floor recessed E-Track or by the same factory installed frame locations used by the manufacturer to deliver your vehicle to the dealership.

• (4) Rows floor recessed E-Track measured specifically for Ford GT, Corvette, Porsche, Lotus Exige, Ferrari F430, and Mustang. Recessed E-Track is for vehicles that do not have factory frame hook locations and must be secured with tire straps. Although some of the vehicles listed above do have factory frame hook locations, the E-track was still spaced with those vehicles in mind. Race car ready!
  • Low Vehicle Accommodations starting with our 8 foot tall rear ramp door, additional 6 feet of built-in loading ramps, and 22 feet of trailer wheel ramp overs for the lowest approach angle and widest tire track eliminating the hassle of loading the vehicle in between the trailer wheels.
  • Widened Rear Ramp Door Opening for the widest vehicles on the road.
  • Trucks too! With an interior ceiling clearance of 8.5 feet, we can secure the monstrous Ford Excursion and Cadillac Escalade ESV with ease.
  • Triple Axle for driving stability, smooth luxury ride, and supreme three axle electric/hydraulic braking power.
  • All LED Lighting for night time safety. We even added additional LED clearance lights along the top and bottom of the trailer sides. Six LED tail light strips will make sure us slowing down will get noticed from a mile away.
Safety is our #1 priority, rest assured, your vehicle could not be in better hands than with Jason's Auto Spa!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Rally to the Rally.

Trailer production starts this week :thumbsup Just looking to serve YOU better!
Jason's Auto Spa!

Jason,

I'm going to assume this beautiful new trailer will be parked outside of my garage before and during our next Rally to the Rally. We will have a lot of California owners here for a couple of days to party with us before heading the rest of the way to Texas. I now have a Revolution lift in my garage as well. Already looking forward to it! :cheers

Chip

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Jason,

I'm going to assume this beautiful new trailer will be parked outside of my garage before and during our next Rally to the Rally. We will have a lot of California owners here for a couple of days to party with us before heading the rest of the way to Texas. I now have a Revolution lift in my garage as well. Already looking forward to it! :cheers

Chip
Chip,

It certainly could be and I'd be excited to finally be able to bring all of my equipment and supplies from Chicago. Congratulations on the lift :thumbsup PM on the way.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
very nice Jason, traveling in style!:thumbsup

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
very nice Jason, traveling in style!:thumbsup
Thank you soroush :cheers

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Aqua Blue 2009 Porsche 997 Cabriolet

abaq1.jpg

abaq2.jpg

abaq3.jpg

abaq4.jpg

abaq7.jpg

abaq8.jpg

abaq9.jpg

LeMans Blue Metallic 2006 Z06

a7a3.jpg

a7a4.jpg

a7a5.jpg

a7a6.jpg

a7a7.jpg

a7a9.jpg

Custom 2006 HD Electra Glide

ahd1.jpg

ahd2.jpg

ahd3.jpg

ahd4.jpg

ahd5.jpg

Black 2005 BMW 545i

545-1.jpg

545-4.jpg

545-6.jpg

545-8.jpg

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
New addition to the fleet, for towing the trailer that is on the way...

three.jpg

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 w/ 28k miles and a 5.9L Cummins Diesel engine. The one I was driving in Arizona at the last Rally belonged to my dad and after driving his I had to get one of my own but in 4WD to get me through the winter. I made a few improvements to the intake, exhaust, engine tuning, added full gauges, and heavy duty transmission valve body to make towing 10,000-15,000 lbs. an easier but still very reliable task. :wink

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Congratulations Jason. Your name comes up often among locals hoping a trip to Atlanta is on your horizon. :cheers

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Congratulations Jason. Your name comes up often among locals hoping a trip to Atlanta is on your horizon. :cheers
I am all for Atlanta again, I had a great time in 2007. I'll be in touch with you about it Kirby as the usual date nears, that time around July would still work best for me even though it's like working in an oven while being hosed down in Hotlanta. :wink

SKGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2008
Johns Creek, Ga
Jason,

I'll need to schedule my GT and M5 as before.
Thanks!

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Jason,

I'll need to schedule my GT and M5 as before.
Thanks!
Thanks Steve :thumbsup

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Jason's Auto Spa is now open for scheduling!

Schedule Here
Those that signed up to the Detailer's Bulletin really jumped on the scheduling news and there is a little wait because of that.

Spring Specials for Spring 2009:
(One offer valid per customer per visit only)

Stage IV - Save $40.00 off the regular price. Use SpringIV in the offer code box when scheduling.

Stage V - Free upgrade to Zymol Vintage Estate Glaze - 61% Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by Volume. Use $2kdepth in the offer code box when scheduling. If you schedule for a Stage V appointment after May 25th, there is complimentary enclosed vehicle pickup and delivery available with this service up to 25 miles each way with our custom gooseneck trailer.

MiST In-Car Air Quality Service (A/C & Heating System Sanitize) - Normally $45.00, discounted to $30.00. Use CleanAir in the offer code box when scheduling.

Undercarriage Wash & Blow Dry - New for 2009! Normally $75.00, discounted to $60.00. Use CleanMySalt in the offer code box when scheduling.

Engine Detailing - Normally $35.00, discounted to $25.00. Use Underhood in the offer code box when scheduling.

Vehicle Pickup & Delivery should be available Mid-May. Production of our custom designed 40' enclosed gooseneck triple axle trailer has begun and I will keep you updated as soon as this new and exciting service is available.

New! Detailing Hubs - Detailing hubs are locations that Jason's Auto Spa will routinely detail out of to serve you better. The current locations are in the South suburbs of Chicago to serve those customers, verses having them come all the way up North to our Lake Zurich location.

Hub #1 - Palos Park, IL
Hub #2 - Rennology Motor Sport, Inc., Oak Forest, IL

Although not working at these locations full time, if you are near these areas and would like to be notified when I plan my next trip to that hub, please note the request in the scheduling form.

Thank you for your continued patronage and support! It is because of your business that I have been able to bring such a beautiful trailer into fruition for use as our enclosed vehicle transport to make this entire process as easy (and safe) as possible. I remember a customer telling me that this would be easier if I could just pick the car up and drop it back off. I'll do that, but I'll keep the miles off, lessen the risk, and make it fully enclosed so it arrives from my shop to your door SPOTLESS! I am fully insured to transport exotic cars and will provide proof by request. I have been towing vehicles since 2002. If you have an idea or would like to see a new service, I'm always listening. Thank you everyone and I look forward to serving you this year!

Schedule Here

customtrailer0.jpg

FSCH7.jpg

Chicago-Area Ford GT Owners

Please send me a PM or an E-mail to Jason@jasonsautospa.com: I may be interested in giving your GT a detail like no other and displaying it at a show in Matteson, IL next month. The detail will consume approximately 20 hours and free enclosed pickup and delivery is included in my custom 40 ft. gooseneck. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks!

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Stage IV (Zaino):
Wash: Zaino Z-7 Soap in Gilmour Foamaster #75QGFMR w/ Brand New Genuine Sheepskin Wash Mitt. CR Spotless unit @ 3 PPM (Deionized).
Clay: Zaino Z-18 & Z-7/Water Lube.
Tires & Trim: Zaino Z-16.
Wheels: Amazing Roll Off & Swissvax Wheel Brush. Finished with Zaino Z-2 Pro.
Exhaust Tips: Master Formula Gloss, Master Formula Sealer.
Leather: Zaino Z-9 Cleaner & Z-10 Conditioner.
Engine: P21S Total Auto Wash.
LSP: Zaino Z-AIO, Zaino Z-2 Pro, Zaino Z-6 QD.

Clear Coat Restoration (Process):
Paint thicknesses tested with DeFelsko PosiTector 6000 to ensure original factory paint with consistent readings between 4.22-4.59 mils total thickness.

Bumpers tested with DeFelsko PosiTector 200 with consistent and normal thicknesses.

6.5" Lake Country CCS White w/ Menzerna SIP
6.5" Lake Country CCS Grey w/ Menzerna Nano
Polisher: Flex 3401 D/A

I detailed this one out of a new detailing hub, a European performance shop in Oak Forest, IL.

jh01.jpg

jh02.jpg

jh03.jpg

jh04.jpg

jh05.jpg

jh06.jpg

jh07.jpg

jh08.jpg

jh09.jpg

jh10.jpg

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
New service for 2009: Undercarriage Wash & Blow Dry

Your vehicle is raised and P21S Total Auto Wash is sprayed on the underside panels, aluminum, and just about everything minus any rubber bushings, pivot points, areas with required grease, etc...

After letting it soak for 10-15 minutes, the undercarriage is scrubbed for about 20 more minutes concentrating on all areas and corners with salt or dirt as well as the rear differential, front steering/engine cradle, etc... A series of different brushes are used to access the cracks and crevices.

After the scrubbing is finished, the undercarriage is pressure washed and then blown dry with an electric leaf blower. It is then wiped down with many towels to dry it and leave a nice clean undercarriage free of salt, dirt, debris, and just about anything that could stick to it.

Here is a demonstration on a 2004 Mercedes-Benz E500 Sedan:

uc1.jpg

uc2.jpg

uc3.jpg

uc4.jpg

uc5.jpg

uc6.jpg

uc7.jpg

uc8.jpg

uc9.jpg

uc10.jpg

uc11.jpg

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
May not be a really cool car, but certainly a worth-while transition :eek

ahs01.jpg

ahs02.jpg

ahs03.jpg

ahs04.jpg

ahs05.jpg

ahs06.jpg

ahs07.jpg

ahs08.jpg

ahs09.jpg

ahs10.jpg

ahs11.jpg

ahs12.jpg

ahs13.jpg

uc10.jpg

ahs14.jpg

ahs15.jpg

ahs16.jpg

ahs17.jpg

ahs18.jpg

ahs19.jpg

ahs20.jpg

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
2006 Maserati GranSport
Bianco Fuji Pearlescent

gs1.jpg

gs2.jpg

gs3.jpg

gs4.jpg

gs5.jpg

gs6.jpg

gs7.jpg

gs8.jpg

gs9.jpg

gs10.jpg

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
They are nearing completion on the trailer and must have thought it would be funny to send over a teaser this morning :rofl:rofl

motiv-1.jpg

motiv-2.jpg

motiv-3.jpg

motiv-4.jpg

Are they done yet? :willy

H

HHGT

Looking good Jason...