Sure beats those BMW 3 series, doesn't it? :wink

Yeah and the Lotus and Porsches don't hold a candle to our FGT's. :biggrin

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Here are some before and after pictures of Nathan's (gtinmyblood) GT. There was an area near on the roof in between the door and windshield that had some very small but well populated scratches. It was isolated and there was nothing like it anywhere else on the GT.
We were not sure where it came from, but it is a possibility if you grab on to this area to get in or out of your FGT.

It may very well be that I place my hand there to get in and out of the car and that is the cause of the scratches. Never realized that I was doing it but I can see it, especially when I am in a situatuon where the door can't open all the way and I am squeezing in. I'll have to pay better attention! Thanks Jason! All my cars came out beautiful!

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
It may very well be that I place my hand there to get in and out of the car and that is the cause of the scratches. Never realized that I was doing it but I can see it, especially when I am in a situatuon where the door can't open all the way and I am squeezing in. I'll have to pay better attention! Thanks Jason! All my cars came out beautiful!
Glad to hear it Nathan :cheers

The good news is that the scratches were so light it did not take a whole lot to repair them once the right pad and polish was used. If you must do it again, it's an easy fix (for me) and you don't need to worry about thinning out the clear coat when I go to repair them. So again, "If you must" :wink Hope to see you again soon.

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
i've been beggin for PA.....

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
i've been beggin for PA.....
I'd love to go to Maryland and Pennsylvania :cheers I need more cars to make it happen. Arizona works well for me as I have a nice place to work out of and stay at for no charge. In Atlanta and Dearborn, I had 17 cars in each location, to put this into perspective. There are not many detailers that do this for many reasons and I have the same obstacles. I'm tryin' here...as I said, I'd love to detail for you guys. :thumbsup

Last edited:

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
You can now learn a little more about me on my About page. Before it just had some business information, now it has a small bio about some guy named Jason Gauer. :confused

http://jasonsautospa.com/about.html

Scroll to the bottom.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
How about a section on 'WOMEN I HAVE KNOWN" which we will put in BONYLAND? :=)

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan

I was going to make several detailing comments about words that could replace "KNOWN" like buffed waxed rubbed.....but I won't:rolleyes

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I never got access to that place, so until then *turns shoulder* :bored

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I never got access to that place, so until then *turns shoulder* :bored

http://www.bonyland.com/

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Sorry Tom, I was referring to BONYLAND, the life time members only protected section of the FORD GT FORUM. What goes on these, stays there. For adults only. :)

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
slideshow.jpg

Up to twenty photos are taken of your vehicle after it is detailed and compiled into a .WMV video file. Your pictures will be displayed seven seconds apart using a fade in/fade out effect. Also included are high resolution pictures of your vehicle formatted to 1024x768 (Common desktop size) for you to use as computer desktop wallpaper. Comes on a 1GB USB Flash Drive that is yours to keep. For copyright reasons we cannot attach music to your slideshow.

Click Here to See an Example! (.wmv movie)

Right-Click, Save As...

$35.00 Add-On to any detailing package​

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
You can now learn a little more about me on my About page. Before it just had some business information, now it has a small bio about some guy named Jason Gauer. :confused

http://jasonsautospa.com/about.html

Scroll to the bottom.

Jason, nice choice of vehicle.

Incidentally, I should be heading back to Vegas in next few weeks and will let you know what I learn then. Thanks for your email.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I will be back in Arizona in March. Most likely the weekend of the 22nd. Still working on dates...For those interested in detailing, drop me a line. Thanks :cheers

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I am interested!:thumbsup

MARYLAND!!!!!:willy:willy:willy:rofl:rofl:rofl:lol:lol:lol

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I am interested!:thumbsup

MARYLAND!!!!!:willy:willy:willy:rofl:rofl:rofl:lol:lol:lol
I am working on it - I am trying to sponsor another forum and other people may be interested that live in Maryland as well. Same thing with Frank in PA, I am working on it guys. :thumbsup If you guys will be at Rally III, there is a strong chance I will be there detailing for anyone interested.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I am working on it - I am trying to sponsor another forum and other people may be interested that live in Maryland as well. Same thing with Frank in PA, I am working on it guys. :thumbsup If you guys will be at Rally III, there is a strong chance I will be there detailing for anyone interested.

I plan on coming to Rally III but I have three other vehicles that need done and I can't bring em all to Vegas.:biggrin

Just keep us in mind and get here yesterday cause the ecco in the garage is JASON, JASON, JASON, JASON:banana

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I plan on coming to Rally III but I have three other vehicles that need done and I can't bring em all to Vegas.:biggrin

Just keep us in mind and get here yesterday cause the ecco in the garage is JASON, JASON, JASON, JASON:banana
John you're too much :rofl I'll keep working on Maryland my friend.

Jason

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
For the next week, Jason's Auto Spa is offering special deals on Gilmour Foam Guns & our Genuine Sheepskin Wash Mitts. If anyone has been on the fence about either product, or is giving a foam gun to the next car washaholic you know, now is the time to make your move!

Gilmour Foam Guns
foamgun12.jpg

Buy one and receive one of our Genuine Sheepskin Wash Mitts FREE
The Online Store will not reflect this offer. I will add the wash mitt to your order when it ships.
ONLINE STORE
Our prices for Gilmour Foam Guns, the best Foam Gun in use today for washing, are the lowest we have found ANYWHERE!
- See what others charge -
We have sold Foam Guns to Professional Detailers and even Animal Veterinarians! Once you use one of these Foam Guns, you'll retire the wash bucket to holding trash. It is the SAFEST way to wash your vehicle and it is also the EASIEST and FASTEST way to do it!

Jason's Auto Spa
Genuine Sheepskin Wash Mitts

mitt10.jpg

Buy three and get another one FREE
The Online Store will not reflect this offer. I will add the fourth wash mitt to your order when it ships.
ONLINE STORE
I use these SAME Wash Mitts to wash all of my customer's vehicles, as well as my own personal Marauder. They are the finest and best crafted wash mitts I have ever seen.
They are the real deal! no fake wool! it's like washing your car with a live sheep - Without all the heavy lifting!

All orders come with care instructions (Wash Mitt), information regarding ratios/soaps (Foam Gun), and a link to the Proper Hand Wash article. All orders received before 2:00 PM CST are shipped same day Priority and should arrive within 2-3 business days. This special offer expires 2-14-08. S&H is $5.95 for one wash mitt, $9.95 for all other orders.

From The Proper Hand Wash

step3.jpg

Kirby's GTX1

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Tomorrow is the last day for these specials :cheers