It got me home - but stalled 15 meters in front of the garage.

H

HHGT

Hah! You drive your GT in the rain?:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
The turbo conversion would not allow any additional water to enter the engine compertment. I don't really have an answer for this incident. It would be hard to say without being able to examine it first hand.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I think everything is pretty clear, as shadowman can confirm, there has been more than one incident of water intrusion making a FORD GT act up and not run correctly. These cars are MAN MADE and will have a few problems from time to time but they are all SO MINOR compared to other cars alike that I feel we are very lucky. Luckly here, the problem was found and resolved without major issue. As with any car that is modified, most are quick to assume that the modifications have something to do with the problem which in alot of cases (such as this) it has NOTHING to do with it! I feel that there are enough Heffner TT GTs out there now to prove that the system is TOP NOTCH! Thanks Jason!!!! :thumbsup