Hello New Member

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
I've been 4.90's and 7.60's on 28's back in 05. The late Jim Summers of Procharger was one of my very good friends, I have been with Procharger since 2003. Ive got an F2 on a Ford GT. You are close to me if your in wisconsin, im in southern Minnesota.

funny i was told about you. i was an F2 guy also for years on a SBF.. i want one on the GT also hehe.

ps i found gtJoey on the site :) he is going to go look at it tomarrow for me. sounds like he knows his stuff. and i get a book

Last edited:

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
funny i was told about you. i was an F2 guy also for years on a SBF.. i want one on the GT also hehe.

ps i found gtJoey on the site :) he is going to go look at it tomarrow for me. sounds like he knows his stuff. and i get a book
Glad you "found" him, he gets lost a lot. But now you have one of the most "knowledgeable" guys in the country looking at the car for you!!!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Welcome to the Forum, SMOKDU!
While the Ford technician is a fine choice to look over the GT and give you a report, I would ABSOLUTELY have someone associated with this forum do the same.
+1000000000000000000000

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Well, what happened? The car is still listed on "FleaBay", did it get the JOSOA (Joey's official seal of approval)?

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Im in NYC & Westchester county; can look at it after 27th.

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
Well, what happened? The car is still listed on "FleaBay", did it get the JOSOA (Joey's official seal of approval)?

Joey was awesome and gave some great feedback and some concerns about the car. i want this car really bad and i contacted Rich at http://www.thegtguy.com to give me any info of it being hit or repaired.
The door was not aligned right and the plastic piece was cracked on top. I shipped the car to The Body shop to make sure it was never hit or if there is any funny stuff going on. The Dealer is working with me on the price and fixing the problems we noticed. Joey opened my eyes up about a few issues and now it is up to me to pull the trigger. i am crossing my fingers that Rich from the gtguy tells me it was never hit. This is a huge purchase for me and i am trying to make a good decision without emotions because trust me i am pumped about getting the car. thx again to you all for your help.
Joey thx again for all your help amd Rich from the gtguy tells me to say hi . he said with him and you i am in good hands about this car and he will help me stamp a deal or no deal

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Joey was awesome and gave some great feedback and some concerns about the car. i want this car really bad and i contacted Rich at http://www.thegtguy.com to give me any info of it being hit or repaired.
The door was not aligned right and the plastic piece was cracked on top. I shipped the car to The Body shop to make sure it was never hit or if there is any funny stuff going on. The Dealer is working with me on the price and fixing the problems we noticed. Joey opened my eyes up about a few issues and now it is up to me to pull the trigger. i am crossing my fingers that Rich from the gtguy tells me it was never hit. This is a huge purchase for me and i am trying to make a good decision without emotions because trust me i am pumped about getting the car. thx again to you all for your help.
Joey thx again for all your help amd Rich from the gtguy tells me to say hi . he said with him and you i am in good hands about this car and he will help me stamp a deal or no deal
I'm glad that you didn't wire the funds until the car was seen, between Joey and Rich, they wrote the book!!!!