Happy to be back in the fray!

silversurfer

GT Owner
Jun 14, 2008
After losing my beloved car 2 years ago to an inexperienced friend behind the wheel, I'm happy to report that I've got another FGT heading west soon to call me Papa!

Thanks much to Shelby for the painless transaction and looking forward to resuming the ownership experience with the rest of you all!

Attachments

• FGT.jpeg
    FGT.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Great color choice!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Welcome back Ben.

Oh hey Ben, did you buy that White 'egg that's rolling around in WA? Maybe a little thread about that car would be nice to read..... (hint hint). :thumbsup (I'm assuming this from your avatar on the Team, if I'm wrong, oops, sorry).

Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Congrats Ben. All black I see.

Hope to see it next time I have one of my cars up at your place.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
What's funny is I got this car from the original owner who also lived in Washington. What are the odds It would end up back there....
Thank you for your purchase. You got a like new black beauty!!! Enjoy and don't let friends drive this time :)

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I know very well the previous owner and car as we are neighbors here in Sandpoint Idaho. Congratulations, you got a car that was properly cared for, well maintained and never driven in poor weather conditions. Enjoy!

H

HHGT

Congrats.

silversurfer

GT Owner
Jun 14, 2008
Oh hey Ben, did you buy that White 'egg that's rolling around in WA?

Bought it silver, wrapped it white...AWESOME car. Very similar to the FGT as far as driving dynamics but a bit more spaceship-like. No thread hasbeen created yet - but I'll get around to it someday.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Great looking ride, welcome back!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Enjoy your black beauty!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I know very well the previous owner and car as we are neighbors here in Sandpoint Idaho. Congratulations, you got a car that was properly cared for, well maintained and never driven in poor weather conditions. Enjoy!
Not the same car Steve. This is was not Mikes car. This car was previously from Washingston State

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Looks like a beauty! I would expect nothing less from Shelby.
Advice .Don't let any inexperienced friends drive it!
Welcome back!
Enjoy your new treasure!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Not the same car Steve. This is was not Mikes car. This car was previously from Washingston State

Ooop's my bad, Mike said he sold you his black no stripe so I connected the dots. Wow those seem to be as common up here as a red 4 option.:wink

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Ooop's my bad, Mike said he sold you his black no stripe so I connected the dots. Wow those seem to be as common up here as a red 4 option.:wink

Black no stripe is not as rare as some think. There were 212 Black cars with NO TOP STRIPE made between 2005 - 2006

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Ben, Welcome back to the GT family. It was nice to meet you at the track event in Miami. You got some cool toys. If you get down this way again let me know. Regards, Brian

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
What is the total production number of heritages?

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Black no stripe is not as rare as some think. There were 212 Black cars with NO TOP STRIPE made between 2005 - 2006

Now, with no side stripes or top stripes it is more like 58ish? Right?

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Congrats . I looked at that car long and hard. It is a bad ass look for sure . Enjoy it.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Now, with no side stripes or top stripes it is more like 58ish? Right?
With no top and sides stripes the number is about 110 total for the two years. There were 58 for the 05 year alone, but honestly in my personal opinion side stripes are irrelevant since they are just stickers and can be installed or removed at anytime.