Happy to be back in the fray!

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
With no top and sides stripes the number is about 110 total for the two years. There were 58 for the 05 year alone, but honestly in my personal opinion side stripes are irrelevant since they are just stickers and can be installed or removed at anytime.

110 for the two years. Sounds about right.......How many Red whites were made like the one my Dad just bought from you? I know it was the most made. Just curious.

silversurfer

GT Owner
Jun 14, 2008
Hey Ben, Welcome back to the GT family. It was nice to meet you at the track event in Miami.

Hey Brian, nice to put the face to the screen name! Won't ever forget that car of yours, what a beast!

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Randy -

343 Heritage cars built.

Jeff

Ben -

Welcome back!

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Welcome back....... bout time!

H

HHGT

What is the total production number of heritages?

And I have the lowest Mileage Brand Spanking New one in existence that I know of. :biggrin
Buying the Heritage as a second GT and putting it away was the best decision I have ever made.:thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Brian, nice to put the face to the screen name! Won't ever forget that car of yours, what a beast!

Hey Ben , Thanks !! Great color choice !! The all black are super sinister !!.. Enjoy !!

Last edited:

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
And I have the lowest Mileage Brand Spanking New one in existence that I know of. :biggrin
Buying the Heritage as a second GT and putting it away was the best decision I have ever made.:thumbsup

I know of more than one Heritage car with less than 2 miles on them

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta

Gonna need engine "hours run" counters on these cars..... :lol And here we're giving EP a hard time for his garage queen.... :skep Haha, but I agree, that heritage in your garage has gotta be worth a lot more now than you paid for it. :thumbsup

Sorry for the off topic....

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV

I'm afraid I must have ruined mine already. It came to me with a little over 1300 and is almost 1800 now. And that's ducking in between snow storms. It is most likely down for the count now though.

Congrats to silversurfer on his new addition. I love other people's black cars.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Gonna need engine "hours run" counters on these cars..... :lol And here we're giving EP a hard time for his garage queen.... :skep Haha, but I agree, that heritage in your garage has gotta be worth a lot more now than you paid for it. :thumbsup

Sorry for the off topic....

Not to hijack the topic too, but does the computer keep track of running hours? I connected up the tuner and don't remember seeing it.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Stunning rare car

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I love other people's black cars.

Funny, I love black cars too but shy away from the work required to keep them perfect.

Ben just up and built a business that could take care of keeping it flawless for this reason. They sure made my midnight blue come alive. :thumbsup

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Funny, I love black cars too but shy away from the work required to keep them perfect.

Ben just up and built a business that could take care of keeping it flawless for this reason. They sure made my midnight blue come alive. :thumbsup

I had two Barrett Jackson Shelby GT (black with red stripes) convertibles . They were stunning when clean. That lasted about the time it took to make the circle around the cars with the detailer spray bottle and microfiber towel, or the California duster. (Kind of like the instructions on shampoo: later, rinse, repeat).

I thought seriously about a black no stripe and doing the heritage shape with red. It would be awesome looking. But then I remembered the OCD maintenance required for black.

The dark British Racing Green on the Cobra was the same.

I'm amazed at how the Heritage blue / orange really doesn't show the splashes and rain spots. I washed and spruced it up after I got it off the truck. I wiped mine down with the detailer/towel before I put the cover on and actually got some dust off but it didn't show. But now I have to keep the wheel liners in the rear bonnet clean too.

Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Randy -

343 Heritage cars built.

Thanks for the info!

Aug 25, 2006
Very cool Ben

Takes care