GT Rally Exhaust Compilation

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Nah, it was too on the fly. I can easily tell you the order though.

Stock (shhh)
Borla
Tubi
Ida
Accufab
Full FRPP (run for your life)

:lol

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
We need to get Don(Tungsten) to sent a clip of his. In my opinion it was of very good quality, and looked amazing. I believe it was made by Kinetics. How bout it Don?

1418- ambassador of the quiet GTs

Tungsten

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2006
Atlanta

I love to, if someone can explain how to me!
Don

css 290

GT Owner
Sep 6, 2006
Mobile, Alabama
Exhaust

Has anyone tried the FR long tube headers mated to an ACCUFAB? Would this be too loud for the street?

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
DBK said:
Nah, it was too on the fly. I can easily tell you the order though.

Stock (shhh)
Borla
Tubi
Ida
Accufab
Full FRPP (run for your life)

:lol
Dear Dave,

honestly I feel a very good combination is missing: The Catless FRPP headers into the Borla. What a difference to Borla alone ! Anyone apart from me driving and loving it !?

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
Stefan, I am weighing all these exhaust options still, and so I wonder how does the weight of the FFRP + Borla parts you have compare to the stock units? Because saving weight is very attractive wherever possible.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
How about a Borla with a Whipple and larger throttle body? mid 700's rwhp.

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
Actually, I was thinking last night it might make for a cool trip to drive down and hook up with you CA guys for a road & track trip. I have all winter to assemble a wish list of mods. I thought I might plan to take some of the stuff I get from Torrie and go to a tuner in your neck of the woods (hopefully I can get some private recommendations on who to talk to) and get them to throw some parts on the car. Then if the planning has worked out we would be ready in time for something you guys might already have planned (maybe THill when it's not like an oven) or some other track that is not in the middle of nowhere. Maybe Sonoma? Anyway, let me know if that is feasible.

Last edited: