Gt Guys Coming To Dallas

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
You should have received your time and date from Rich already for the work. I have Monday at 8am for a pulley, tune, cooler and transaxle bolts.

With regards to the warranty GTx...Doing the upgrades will not void your warranty...if however the problem is determined to come from the upgrade then you would be on your own.....did I say I was getting a pulley???? Just to clarify I am just getting the cooler :biggrin anything else is upgraded without my knowledge...

Just so everyone knows I think Rich got tickets for about 500 bucks...I don't see the cost to each person exceeding for Trip and Hotel 100 bucks per person....especially since we have 12 people that they are doing work for.

Ric Middlekauf was kind enough to lend us his shop and any other help we need and he is also giving the guys a loaner car for free while they are here.

Matt

Last edited:

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dallas ~

Dave,
My Machine is in Dallas being worked on as I write. :biggrin
Mrs. Spirit and I will be driving up to Dallas Friday evening. :confused
Got to get the Machine out of jail Saturday morning. :thumbsup
Have been GT-less for more than 2 weeks now. :shrug
How about terrorizing the Dallas area Saturday afternoon/evening? :biggrin
Fubar says he will bail us out [but not pay our fines] if we get caught doing something that doesn’t set well with the local citizenry in DallasCounty. :smash
How bout dinner Saturday evening with those in Dallas who want? :cheers
Matt & Fubar what do you think? :banana
Fred :O

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
Matt,

Thanks for the update, should we be doing somthing for Ric for being so courteous?

As to the warranty stuff, good to know. Hmm these are all dealer installed upgrades right :cheers

Sorry Spirit I cant make it Saturday, you guys stay our of too much trouble
:banana

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I'll check with the miss's but I think she has us doing something Saturday night. Where are you having your car worked on?

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Work On The Machine

Fubar said:
I'll check with the miss's but I think she has us doing something Saturday night. Where are you having your car worked on?
Fubar,
Sonny Morgan over at the Aston Martin dealership is taking care of the work being done at John Eagle Lincon Mercury.
Machine is having some paint and body work being done. Had a crack in the rear facia done during the assembly process.
Am anxious to get the machine back with all the new goodies installed by the GT GUYS.:biggrin

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
Spirit,

I have worked with Sonny and his team and they are all great folks!!

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Ric is having his car upgraded as well...The offer to use his shop came with no strings...For me its good to have a dealer in Ric that I trust to take my car to....

I think I can do Saturday ..we have a Cobra meeting Saturday for lunch if you would like to do that Spirit.
Matt

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Spirit said:
Dave,
My Machine is in Dallas being worked on as I write. :biggrin
Mrs. Spirit and I will be driving up to Dallas Friday evening. :confused
Got to get the Machine out of jail Saturday morning. :thumbsup
Have been GT-less for more than 2 weeks now. :shrug
How about terrorizing the Dallas area Saturday afternoon/evening? :biggrin
Fubar says he will bail us out [but not pay our fines] if we get caught doing something that doesn’t set well with the local citizenry in DallasCounty. :smash
How bout dinner Saturday evening with those in Dallas who want? :cheers
Matt & Fubar what do you think? :banana
Fred :O
I will be happy to meet you and "Mrs. Spirit" on Saturday. I guess I can just hang out and watch the "GT Guys" perform their magic on other folks cars until Monday. :banana
You have a PM.

hboyle2003

GT Owner
Oct 23, 2006
Is it too late to get a GT in on Monday for a pulley, Accufab & tune? If not, who do I call and what is the number???

rocksman

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2006
El Paso
This should be a fun weekend. :cheers

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Boyle,

Its going to be too late from the standpoint of getting parts, more than likely, right now we have 12 people that are scheduled for work with the guys from Detroit. You are welcome to IM rich who goes by thegtguy on the first page of this post and see if he can do anything for you.

On another note...Since we have so many getting together..and maybe we can get Carrot's sorry butt out for once..Im going to be begging ripper to come..I want to see the twins....I was thinking of doing a lunch on either Saturday or Sunday afternoon for everyone thats having work done...meet at Middlekauf and go grab grub....maybe we can break Rich and Dennis away for a minute to eat with us?????What do you guys think?

Matt

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Sounds good, Matt. Just let us know when and where.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
427Aggie said:
I think I can do Saturday ..we have a Cobra meeting Saturday for lunch if you would like to do that Spirit.
Matt
Matt, after I get my car back on Saturday AM, rest of the day is wide open.
Let me know where & when.
Fred

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
dbtgt said:
I will be happy to meet you and "Mrs. Spirit" on Saturday. I guess I can just hang out and watch the "GT Guys" perform their magic on other folks cars until Monday. :banana
You have a PM.
Dave,
Sounds good.
Never got a PM from you.
Fred

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
427Aggie said:
On another note...Since we have so many getting together..and maybe we can get Carrot's sorry butt out for once..Im going to be begging ripper to come..I want to see the twins....I was thinking of doing a lunch on either Saturday or Sunday afternoon for everyone thats having work done...meet at Middlekauf and go grab grub....maybe we can break Rich and Dennis away for a minute to eat with us?????What do you guys think?

Matt
Matt,
As Dave said "let us know when and where".
It would be great to get together with GT folks while in Dallas.
Fred

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Lets do Saturday at 12pm at Middlekauf Ford in Plano. We can drive to one of the local restaurants for lunch and at least watch Rich and Dennis work....

Who is in besides Spirit and dbtgt.

Matt

rocksman

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2006
El Paso
Im in.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Me 4.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
427Aggie said:
Lets do Saturday at 12pm at Middlekauf Ford in Plano. We can drive to one of the local restaurants for lunch and at least watch Rich and Dennis work....

Who is in besides Spirit and dbtgt.

Matt
Sounds good - It will be both me & the Mrs.
See you Sat @ noon @ Middlekauf's.
Dave, Where are you?

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Spirit said:
Sounds good - It will be both me & the Mrs.
See you Sat @ noon @ Middlekauf's.
Dave, Where are you?
Sorry, Fred - I swear I think I sent you a PM :eek - I'll try again!