Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Congrats & welcome!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Hi JWL from just down the hill. Shadowman and DH will take great care if needed. We are lucky to be so close by. Congratulations!!

JWL

GT Owner
Sep 24, 2008
Newcastle, CA
Thanks to everyone for the welcoming.

As a note:
Plans are in the works for moving my recliner and flat screen into the garage (the wine cellar and refrigerator are already there); I did make contact with AWSUM GT and got signed up for the California Registry (thanks BONY); I have read Shadowman's posts and have seen his work - "Takes Care" is truly his vision statement; Triheart 7 - I think I saw you Sunday on Auburn-Folsom Road - Hi neighbor! (P.S.: The Saleen is being well taken care of too. Small world!)

Driving the GT is a sensory-overload experience.
Driving with a group of GT's and seeing them leading or following only amplifies the pleasure.

This is GREAT!!!

Last edited:

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Enjoy :thumbsup

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Welcome to this awesome "club". Hope you enjoy the car, and the company you'll keep with others in the group. By the way, I also have a 2006 Saleen S281 Extreme, the only 2006 (and first one) to be painted in Heritage Livery colors to match the GT.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Smile for everyone!!!

Black is sooooooooo Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Time for another open house at SHADOWMAN'S....
Hello Bill.... had a nice lovefest last Friday with Stan.... heard all about the tricks your up to... :)

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
JWL: Welcome to the fold.

:thumbsup

Cristo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 1, 2007
Arizona
Congratulations JWL...if you think it's good now, it ONLY GETS BETTER!!! All the BEST!!!!