Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Premier Garage

I do think the pro's are the way to go.

I recently did mine with a product similar to, but not u-coat it. I was waiting for the GT to arrive and just decided to do it one weekend on a whim. The stuff looked great and still does except where you park. It leaves brown tire marks even after 90 days.

I keep moving the cars around for various projects and now it looks like poop. I called the company and they spent an hours with excuses and everything I could have done wrong. I finally got to a supervisor and he said the paint was not drying hard enough. He suggested I clean it again, sand it and re-coat the brown spots, then go over it with their clear coat product. Which he agreed to pay for along with all the other products used. The stuff was cheap enough, it's the time that you can't get back. I may tray a couple spots to see if is solves the problem, but am pretty close to giving up on the DIY part.

George I would like to talk to your guy. We are real close maybe you can shoot me a PM with his number. Maybe you can get a referral bonus to buy more cool GT stuff with.

Call Chris Poehlman @ 1-800-8783659 He is in Lake Forest OC. You will love it...:thumbsup George

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Time

George,

You have entirely too much time on your hands!! (Lucky bugger!) :wink

Gordo.

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Kip

Kip,

Welcome - I took this of you on your "traffic beater" at the rally! By the way - I have a 1965 Vespa with side car!! Cool ride!

Gordo.

Attachments

• Kip_lo res.jpg
    Kip_lo res.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 146

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Time........

George,

You have entirely too much time on your hands!! (Lucky bugger!) :wink

Gordo.

Hi Gordo, you know TIME is all there is...... See ya 8/1/07 George:cheers

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Bullet Proof So Far.

I do think the pro's are the way to go. I recently did mine with a product similar to, but not u-coat it. I was waiting for the GT to arrive and just decided to do it one weekend on a whim. The stuff looked great and still does except where you park. It leaves brown tire marks even after 90 days.

My Premier Garage floor is nearly 1 year old and there is not a mark on it. Not even from the steel kickstands of the motorcycles. No tire marks here. So far so good. :thumbsup

Chip

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
premier garage floor

The Premier Garage floor looks great. Does anybody recall roughly what is cost to install (and what was their garage floor size)?
Thanks

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Going price about $4.00 per foot........