Garage 4 Post Car Lifts

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Earthquake? Did that happen when you fell off the ladder EP? :rofl

One of these days I plan to stop by the museum you have and see the space where the FGT was..........

:skep :tap: :slap

xraygt

GT Owner
Sep 10, 2006
oil dripped from cables on BP HD9

lift up for 2 months (crap weather here in kansas) noticed line of oil on viper stored under gt. it came from lubrication oil put on at factory on the cables under ramp. I always left a little slack in cables when lift seated when locked in up position. gravity let the oil very slowly run to low spot of cable and drip off. first time it ever happened in 2 years. this is outside area of drip pans.probably will not hapen if keep cable taut. just a heads up.

Hydra GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2008
Delray Beach, FL
Is the Bendpak wide available in 110 volts? or do you need 220?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Is the Bendpak wide available in 110 volts? or do you need 220?

you can get it either way.

H

HHGT

H

HHGT

Bill Briley

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2005
Valley Forge PA.
I have a pair of the Pro 8s and they have been great. You hear a lot about them being cheap, but they do meet all US certifications.

You will be satisfied.:thumbsup

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
What are the U.S. specifications?

H

HHGT

Made in ?????

I just bought and am having installed the last Bendpak 14SS - thank you Kendall for all your guidance. The 14SS is being discontinued.

I found out that Bendpak owner's son ownd Garage Equipment Supple who sold me the unit - got a bargain on it.

WIth respect where they are made..... Sadly they are all made in China now...

Attachments

• bendpak.jpg
    bendpak.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 320

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
I'm about to take the jump and purchase a garage lift. Two major questions:
1. Can someone (or many) validate that the GT will work with the narrow (or now wide) Bend-Pak lift?
2. Does anyone out there have a single post lift? Not sure it's wise in earthquake country, but servicing in less a priority than space saving.
I need to get this done rather quickly so advice is welcomed.
Thanks,
V

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Sifted through pages and pages of lifts and can't find what I'm looking for. It was a floor mounted unit. In the video, you don't initially see the Ford GT. When activated you see a car that starts at floor level begin to lift, then out from the ground comes a FGT. It was awesome! Anyone know where that video is? Or who makes the sub-floor mounted scissors lift?

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Thanks Superfly! They were awesome.

But the one I saw had a GT under the floor and was lifted by a scissors lift, not a 4 post unit.

Still searching....

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I think this is the one you want. Check it at 53 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poTd87pMTk0

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
BAM!!! That's the one. I was watching the video and thinking how similar the garage looked, but no GT. My memory is getting worse and worse I was thinking to myself. Then, BAM, a FGT straight out of the ground. Thanks for posting!!! My memory's not so bad after all.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
BAM!!! That's the one. I was watching the video and thinking how similar the garage looked, but no GT. My memory is getting worse and worse I was thinking to myself. Then, BAM, a FGT straight out of the ground. Thanks for posting!!! My memory's not so bad after all.

Believe me my GT brother...you are far away from us in the aged-challenged era.
When are we going to hit the Malibu roads again??
Come down to Cars and Coffee this Saturday....there is a huge Pantera gathering in play and other GTers are coming.

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
Believe me my GT brother...you are far away from us in the aged-challenged era.
When are we going to hit the Malibu roads again??
Come down to Cars and Coffee this Saturday....there is a huge Pantera gathering in play and other GTers are coming.

Looks can be deceiving!
Where we meeting for breakfast before C&C? Or is that too early and we'll just drive down together?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I think this is the one you want. Check it at 53 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poTd87pMTk0

That setup makes a LOT more sense (on soooo many levels) than the 'rotisserie' unit The Green Hornet employed! :lol