Front License Plate Mount

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
I just took delivery of the FGT front license plate mount. As I mentioned previously, it's a custom design that mounts to the tow hook threads. The builder makes these for Porsche's, Aston's and a few others. We worked together to spec out the dimensions for this new part.
Very nice machining work. It disassembles into a few pieces that are easily packed, and handy to have in those rare cases where the car has to be demonstrably legal - even if you have to forgo some of the great lines of the car while it is attached.
I'd be happy to organize a group purchase if anyone is interested. Just PM me.
Oh, and pardon the sloppy photos - these were just some quick and dirty ones done today. I notice that the bracket isn't even straight and level. Very unlike me. Really. :)
Is the plate bracket available? Good chance in WA of being stopped. Thanks Jim

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
I should have the info in the garage,will get back to you today

John

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Just found the info, the company name is Mower Deck Axle Co. Its located on 710 State Rte 26 in Willet NY 13863. Larry Cohenno is the guy to contact, his number is 607 863 -4208, there is also a email address www.moweraxle.com or Larry@moweraxle.com.

Hope this helps
John

I think the kit went for around $100

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Just ordered my kit today.

Pantera1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2008
Iowa
Just got my kit today and installed it. Piece of cake. What a clean way to display the plate without drilling holes! Highly recommend if your state requires a front plate. Good job Larry!!! :thumbsup