Forget all other tire options - these just made my day.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
I like ....

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
According to the goodyear web site the stock f1 have a wear rating of 280

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Clever photography Sam...... I'd be embarassed to show that ugly ass bumper'd rear-end too. The whipple gave her a heart of gold now it's time for the boob job. Tick tock, tick tock....

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
The minimum rear rim is 11.5", the stock rear size, but the fronts are too narrow, requiring a 9" rim on the front. I think the stock front rim is 8.5". I would expect better cornering with a larger rims, especially on the fronts.

This tire is also available in the stock front size.

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
HHGT, Nice find!! Curious what you consider "warmed up"? Are we talking track temps or warmed up on the street?

:thumbsup

H

HHGT

Clever photography Sam...... I'd be embarassed to show that ugly ass bumper'd rear-end too. The whipple gave her a heart of gold now it's time for the boob job. Tick tock, tick tock....

You're making me nervous Kendall. Can you please stop looking at my ass.:ack

MATCH

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2007
MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
Hey, is that a prancing horse on the front guard??

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
how about a full side shot so we can see the whole stance with wheel wells filled...

please!!

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
how about a full side shot so we can see the whole stance with wheel wells filled...

please!!

+1

BTW, according to Tire Rack specs, these tires (rear) are only .3" shorter than the Goodyears.

H

HHGT

HHGT, Nice find!! Curious what you consider "warmed up"? Are we talking track temps or warmed up on the street?

:thumbsup

Street warm (10 minutes of city driving) vice cold tires out of the garage.

H

HHGT

please!!

Wednesday all the cars are getting a bath. I'll take one then and post.

H

HHGT

Hey, is that a prancing horse on the front guard??

Its a prancing moose.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Wednesday all the cars are getting a bath. I'll take one then and post.

look fwd to it

Thanks

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
How about clearence for the cars that have been lowered?

Will these fit in the cars that have been lowered? I dropped mine a 1/2 to 3/4. Can't remember exactly. Have you driven them in the wet yet?

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
look fwd to it

Thanks

Same here.:thumbsup

H

HHGT

Will these fit in the cars that have been lowered? I dropped mine a 1/2 to 3/4. Can't remember exactly. Have you driven them in the wet yet?

Heritage Bruce Has his car lowered - I believe much more than stated.

I live in California and I avoid the wet concrete after the sprinklers go on. I can tell you that the rear tires were originally designed for the Enzo - Sooo I would say they will do well.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Here is a pic of my Bridgestone Potenenzas (same spec as Bruce and Sam's) sitting on the rack, ready to go on early next week. Look at the difference in overall diameters between front and rear...

Photo_05.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Wow! Big difference there.

I guess I will give them a try as my stock tires are currently cooked. Just have to bring the VBox every time to keep an accurate reading of speed.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I guess I will give them a try as my stock tires are currently cooked. Just have to bring the VBox every time to keep an accurate reading of speed.

Is that from the tires, or TT? :lol

SKGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2008
Johns Creek, Ga
I've had the same setup as HHGT for about 2 weeks (1K miles) and agree with him 100%. After the whipple, 1st and 2nd were not very usable. Now I could use more hps. The 345/35 is the closest tire height to the F1s available on stock rims. The revs per mile is 728 vs 722 stock (basically in the noise). The treadwear rating is 140 and they hookup nicely.

I have a side view picture but the file is 2.3M and will not upload.