Ford GT under the hood products, limited production run

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Thanks for all of the interest guys! We only have about four official orders at this time, so we will need you guys to call or email with your real names so we can properly keep track of everything. You have time to decide, about two weeks. So let us know when you can.

As stormcat stated the sills were intentionally designed for longevity. the brushed finish makes it easy to keep them looking fresh and unscratched. His thoughts on easy removal are something to take into consideration if you think you may want to pop them out to take the car back to the original state. The double stick tape we use is very strong, it is actually the same as the factory. Some silicone would hold them nicely and allow you to remove them more easily. If you use the tape you are going to have a rough time! We can easily leave the tape off for anyone interested in this option, just let us know when you order.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Andy/Jake -

I'll be in for the complete door sills - Name, VIN, Year, etc. I'll pm you all the information. Thanks for doing this for us. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Ralphie

Shoot me an email or give me a call Ralphie! i believe we have your shipping info on file, just need updated payment info. thanks for your support! Sam

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Wow!!!! I'm in!

Thanks for the support!!!!!
Make sure to call or email us!
877.584.7321 or sales@project321.com
We can't count up the orders until we have real names and addresses :)

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Im in for a set of the underhood products (res caps) and a set of door sills

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Count me in for a set of the door sills with Name, Vin, Year. Appreciate the efforts getting this together.

Magic

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
We need 20 sets in order for Jake to make them. I'll take 2 sets. Eventually they will get scratched so I'll keep 2 sets for spares.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
On the sill plates: A little detail on how to install? Do they stick over the factory ones?

Hey Tony,

Stormcat and I both replied to the thread with some info on install and maintenance. If you need any further info please give me a call or shoot us an email!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Brian, we could never curse you! You were the catalyst for our automotive line and we are forever grateful for that!

Yes, I can still recall my first phone call with Jake... :biggrin I've been called a lot of things but never Catalyst !! :rofl I sent you a email.. Thanks again for all.. Brain

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Now who would make fun of StormDrain?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Now who would make fun of StormDrain?

shhesssh ... go back to Hawaii... :leaving:

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Coil covers shipped and should arrive Saturday, can't wait to see them.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Hummm.. Helenor and Hellboy sill plate,, I wonder who those are for,,, ??? I know Sam you are probably cussing me right about now ,,, :biggrin

Brian, would you have a photo of the red sill plates installed on your (Red) car. Trying to decide on red or black for mine... Already have the caps and coil covers coming in regular black( flat would have be nice), so the black theme would carry, but would like to see if anyone had the red one's installed on a red car.

Thanks,

Bruce

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Received satin coil covers today and they look great. Will post pics soon. The quality is outstanding and the price is more than reasonable considering what all Ford parts cost.
thanks Sam for making these again. 5 minute install and you can save the OEM covers but these look much better

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
pics

not so great pics but look great in place

Attachments

• coil2.jpg
    coil2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 272
  • coilcover.jpg
    coilcover.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 273

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Okay Guys,

We have ELEVEN official orders for door sills. We are anticipating a couple more but still can't really justify a run with only thirteen.
Start bugging your buddies if you want this to happen! I can probably talk Jake into it for 15+ but I am only so persuasive ;) So if
you have been thinking about it but just haven't pulled the trigger now is the time. If you know someone who is on the fence send
'em our way and we can answer any questions they may have.

Cheers!
Sam

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Sill Plates

Jake has offered to remake these sill plates if enough of us sign up for them. I've seen them on the Ford GT's and they really look beautiful. When I saw George's (Midnite Blu), I decided that they belong on every GT, especially MINE.

However, by that time, they had discontinued making them. We now have a chance to get them once more, and we'd be fools not to get them this time around!

Last edited:

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I agree, they're a bit of bespoke art that complement the car perfectly. I think they're really beautiful, and REALLY enhance the car. It's one of my MOST favourite mods. Thanks again Jake and Sam. I'm sooo glad I got these.

Attachments

• orange_full_small.JPG
    orange_full_small.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 236
  • P321 and Exoticare Interior.jpg
    P321 and Exoticare Interior.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 240

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Emailed Sam I'm in if they get enough orders.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Sam said they are close to production numbers. Anyone wanting them now is the time. May be the last opportunity as I do not think they are planningto stock the sills just
to order only. I have the caps and the coil covers and they look great.

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
Sam,
Switch my sills to Orange...

Thanks
Kurt