Ford GT under the hood products, limited production run

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It's all about timing but I'd like to see door sills too, especially if they are "color coordinated".

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
Im in for some sills also.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Can someone who knows how start a poll for those of us who would like new door sills (I don't know how )? Maybe if we can get enough interest Sam will be kind enough to do a new run. I love mine but I know that sooner or later they will get scratched.

Just waiting to hear back from the carbon manufacturer on minimums. Once we know that we can see if we are able to collect enough orders to do the run. Unfortunately, I don't know how to start a poll so we will need one of the more knowledgeable members to jump in :wink

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Orders are still trickling in so we have decided to leave the window open for a few more weeks to make sure every one that is interested gets a chance to order. This will put the production date back so for those of you who have already ordered, sorry, but you have to wait a bit longer! I promise these shiny bits are worth it!!!

Thank you for your support and patience!
Sam

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Just waiting to hear back from the carbon manufacturer on minimums. Once we know that we can see if we are able to collect enough orders to do the run. Unfortunately, I don't know how to start a poll so we will need one of the more knowledgeable members to jump in :wink

I haven't figured out how to do it either, Sam/Jake. But if someone does, let's get one going - I want to order sills for mine....

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
I haven't figured out how to do it either, Sam/Jake. But if someone does, let's get one going - I want to order sills for mine....

We will definitely make sure you get a set Ralphie!

I had a guy send me an email using his real name and his email isn't working. Any idea how to find someone using their real name on the forum??? I don't want him to think we are ignoring him.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
We will definitely make sure you get a set Ralphie!

I had a guy send me an email using his real name and his email isn't working. Any idea how to find someone using their real name on the forum??? I don't want him to think we are ignoring him.

I don't think there is a way to obtain a real name, unless they either have it in their nickname, such as "ChipBeck."

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Hey All!

After discussion with our carbon supplier we have decided to offer up the door sills if we get enough orders. Please see info below and contact us at sales@project321.com or 877.584.7321 if you'd like to place an order or have any questions. No PMs please, it is extremely difficult for the staff to keep track without real names and emails.
If you have a pending order with us for coil covers and/or caps we have already sent you an email.

- Must receive at least 20 orders to begin production
- Offering the Billet/Carbon style only (see pics)
- Price is $550
- Can laser mark your car name, VIN and year for additional $100 (see pics, space is limited)
- Cannot start production until at least 20 orders are received so we cannot guarantee when they will be completed
- Apologies for the poor quality and limited number of pictures. We did these several years ago and were not set up for professional pics.

Thank you for your interest and support!
P321

Attachments

• helenor_sm1.JPG
    helenor_sm1.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 283
  • hellboy_sm.JPG
    hellboy_sm.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 277
  • CIMG0251.jpg
    CIMG0251.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 273

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
Wow!!!! I'm in!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Im in for a set of the underhood products (res caps) and a set of door sills

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Andy/Jake -

I'll be in for the complete door sills - Name, VIN, Year, etc. I'll pm you all the information. Thanks for doing this for us. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Ralphie

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Count me in for a set of the door sills with Name, Vin, Year. Appreciate the efforts getting this together.

Magic

dpdive

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2009
Buffalo, NY
We need 20 sets in order for Jake to make them. I'll take 2 sets. Eventually they will get scratched so I'll keep 2 sets for spares.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
On the sill plates: A little detail on how to install? Do they stick over the factory ones?

dpdive

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2009
Buffalo, NY
They will fit over the stock sill plates but look best if you take OEM off which are held on with tape. Taking off the OEM's destroys them but new are available at reasonable cost. I bought new ones from Torrie so I could change back.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
They will fit over the stock sill plates but look best if you take OEM off which are held on with tape. Taking off the OEM's destroys them but new are available at reasonable cost. I bought new ones from Torrie so I could change back.

Thanks. Believe it or not mine still has the blue plastic tape covering them. I don't want to take it off because my feet drag across. But someday I'll do it. I've already got scuff marks on the door by the speakers so I guess I shouldn't worry about it too much. Now I'm starting to think of the CF door inserts just to preserve the originals.

How do these attach? Can they be remove and survive? I'm thinking about what it would take to put it back to Factory, but as I think about it when I did the same thing with the Shelby GT I never looked back.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I have my door sills wrapped in "clear bra" Solves the issue you have, and will allow you to peel the blue.

Thanks. Believe it or not mine still has the blue plastic tape covering them. I don't want to take it off because my feet drag across. But someday I'll do it. .

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
I have my door sills wrapped in "clear bra" Solves the issue you have, and will allow you to peel the blue.

+1. But I think I going to do those sills. They are sharp!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey All!

After discussion with our carbon supplier we have decided to offer up the door sills if we get enough orders. Please see info below and contact us at sales@project321.com or 877.584.7321 if you'd like to place an order or have any questions. No PMs please, it is extremely difficult for the staff to keep track without real names and emails.
If you have a pending order with us for coil covers and/or caps we have already sent you an email.

- Must receive at least 20 orders to begin production
- Offering the Billet/Carbon style only (see pics)
- Price is $550
- Can laser mark your car name, VIN and year for additional $100 (see pics, space is limited)
- Cannot start production until at least 20 orders are received so we cannot guarantee when they will be completed
- Apologies for the poor quality and limited number of pictures. We did these several years ago and were not set up for professional pics.

Thank you for your interest and support!
P321

Hummm.. Helenor and Hellboy sill plate,, I wonder who those are for,,, ??? I know Sam you are probably cussing me right about now ,,, :biggrin

On the sill plates: A little detail on how to install? Do they stick over the factory ones?
The Project 321 sill plates will go over the stock ones but they look the best if you remove them.They fit more recessed in the channel.
The project 321 sills come with double sided tape. The tape is very strong. I did not use the tape. I used a few dabs of silicone which will allow easier removal in the future. I was involved with all of the Project 321 projects. We made the top of these sill plates with a rough brushed / sanded finish intentionally. If to d get some deep scratches or scuffs in these some 320 grit on a small hard block going with the brushed marks will take them out and look like new.. Thanks again Jake and Sam !! It is great you are taking the time to make these again !! Brian

Last edited:

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Brian, we could never curse you! You were the catalyst for our automotive line and we are forever grateful for that!

Hummm.. Helenor and Hellboy sill plate,, I wonder who those are for,,, ??? I know Sam you are probablly cussing me right about now ,,, :biggrin

The Project 321 sill plates will go over the stock ones but they look the best if you remove them.They fit more recessed in the channel.
The project 321 sills come with double sided tape. The tape is very strong. I did not use the tape. I used a few dabs of silicone which will allow easier removal in the future. I was involved with all of the Project 321 projects. We made the top of these sill plates with a rough brushed / sanded finish intentionally. If to d get some deep scratches or scuffs in these some 320 grit on a small hard block going with the brushed marks will take them out and look like new.. Thanks again Jake and Sam !! It is great you are taking the time to make these again !! Brian