Ford GT Registry / Owner Sign In

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hey guys,
Just in case any of you didn't know, SuperB took alot of time to setup the registry for us. There aren't nearly as many entries as there are owners on the site, and I suspect there are a good deal of owners I don't know about because they are not entered in.

If you take a minute either click "The GT Registry" above on the taskbar or go to:

http://registry.fordgtforum.com/

You can enter your car into the registry. You can also see other cars like your own, other entrants by state, country, etc.

This is also the easiest way for me to see new site members own GT's so I can change their status. This allows access to the GT owners section and all the different regional sections. It'll also be useful for stuff like next years national rally, and things like Jerry's California GT Club.

So take a minute to put in your info. If you make an error, just PM me and I'll delete your first entry and you can input the correct info.

Thanks!

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
done

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Registry

Dave - Just filled in my infomation. Was not aware it was not tabulated already...thanks..
andy benedict

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
This is a nit - I entered my car in the registry and screwed up the paint/stripes info. I would like to change it but I can't figure out how to do it.

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
Dave,

You've done it now! It will always be screwed up. There is no way to change it now, haha! Congrats on the new ride.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
How did you set up the cool picture as your signature?

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
DBK...on my info. it saiz with glove box...where the hell is this glove box been looking for it for a year now....have any clue? and how did that get there?

AZChris

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2006
Done and Hi :)

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
new owner here just checkin in. i added my car # and info to "The GT Registry". hopefully now i get more space to upload pix into my gallery and more room for a bigger sig :wink lol, its a HIGH price to pay i know, but............

Last edited:

RickM

GT Owner
Oct 15, 2005
Boise, ID
new owner here just checkin in. i added my car # and info to "The GT Registry". hopefully now i get more space to upload pix into my gallery and more room for a bigger sig :wink lol, its a HIGH price to pay i know, but............

Fast Freddy,

Here is a pic of your car #1649 (Black/Silver) sitting at Wixom in the finished goods inventory. Magnification of the tag on the back window confirms #1649. Photo taken during the GT Rally. I have a 1.5M version...Due to post limitations, this is only a 92k file.

Thanks,
RickM

Attachments

• V1649 (Wixom).JPG
    V1649 (Wixom).JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 2,922

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
RickM - thanx for the pic. :thumbsup the dealer i purchased the car from sent me a couple pix last week. the pix they sent me are too large to post here too, so this one you have provided is perfect. i will be picking the car from up from them at the end of this month after i get my enclosed trailer from barrett-jackson next week. :cheers

GTF-40

GT Owner
Jun 25, 2006
columbus, ohio
DONE

Columbus Ohio red loaded, 900+ miles

dougnshari

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Derby, KS
Error

The first entry is in error, my car has the painted racing stripes not just the vinyl decal. Sorry for the confusion. Doug Kennedy

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
Quicksilver

I double checked to see if I registered, but no pic??

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Errors and problems should be reported to DBK in a private note, he can delete the entry so you can start again.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I'm on it

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida
New owner. done! :thumbsup

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Done

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
Why do i come up as a spectator, i have been registered for more than a year

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Well, have you asked nicely to be changed. What is your vin number? More gets done with sugar than gasoline. Please advise and I will make the change. Any interest in being a financial supporter?
God Bless America,
daniel