Ford GT Registry / Owner Sign In

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Program Bug

Still getting the message:

"Sorry, we couldn't find http://registry.fordgtforum.com/"

Found the Bug! When selecting "Mark IV Red" in the "Quick Style Chooser" at the bottom of the page, it somehow disables the ability to get to the Registry. All other choices seem to work OK. :eek

It also generates an Error message when logging out.

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
just registered mine.

Daltondavid

GT Owner
Jun 22, 2007
Garnet Valley, Pa.
registered

Signed up my 2005 #991 Quicksilver the other day.:banana and just filled it up at the gas station for the second time....Been driving!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
i just registered mine even though it may not be on the road for quite some time

steve

Namor

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2008
London, UK
I'd enter my details only the page cannot be displayed when I click on the link. Please can you resend.

thanks

T_R_S

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2008
I just registerd my pretty girl in white, she is still sailing by sea from the States to here in Dubai but I should have her shortly. :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Welcome to the owners club.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Just changed T_R_S status to owner.
Explore the subscribed only section by becoming an $upporter.
BONYLAND is available to LIFETIMERS only :)

T_R_S

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2008
Thank you bony.

JimmyK

GT Owner
May 27, 2008
Lafayette, California
How to get a photo with my name??

Hi all, JimmyK here - new owner. How to I get a photo posted with my name. Thanks for the response.

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Hello all!

Just registered my 'soon to be delivered' Ford GT. :banana

Cheers
Jason

Last edited:
I just found the registry this morning, and it seems like it could be very useful, but it doesn't seem to be used any more. For instance it gives me a way to find other GT owners in my state. This seems to be the last entry, and it's four years old.

What happened?

Vincent998

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
You got further than I did. The registry link on page 1 doesn't go anywhere for me.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I just found the registry this morning, and it seems like it could be very useful, but it doesn't seem to be used any more. For instance it gives me a way to find other GT owners in my state. This seems to be the last entry, and it's four years old.

What happened?

Vincent998

The link doesn't work, but is this the one on the IP address only? If so I put mine in not too long after I got it in October...

Last edited:

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
http://66.165.180.20/addlist.cfm

Some of the owners' info is out of date now -- accidents, sales, etc.

Unsure if anyone is maintaining.

Last edited:

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
wow...I had no idea there are so many in my area. I have never seen one on the road. I will be seen on the road! :)

I found eight listed in my state, and although some of them seem to be gone, many still have active listings on the Forum. It would be useful for someone to update the Registry and "activate it" again. I'm too computer illiterate to do it, otherwise I would. I think I am going to try to contact the owners listed to see if they are still around and try to get together. Collective knowledge is very useful, especially about things like competent mechanics!

The first posts on the Registry explain who set it up - is he still around? Does anyone know why it sort of died after 2008?

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I found eight listed in my state, and although some of them seem to be gone, many still have active listings on the Forum. It would be useful for someone to update the Registry and "activate it" again. I'm too computer illiterate to do it, otherwise I would. I think I am going to try to contact the owners listed to see if they are still around and try to get together. Collective knowledge is very useful, especially about things like competent mechanics!

The first posts on the Registry explain who set it up - is he still around? Does anyone know why it sort of died after 2008?

It died when Empty Pockets showed up......... also from Oregon who has the highest Forum posts per mile driven on the FGT than anybody!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Is the registry gone?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
http://66.165.180.20/

I haven't messed with it in years. I'll talk to the host this week.