Ford GT Registry / Owner Sign In

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
Thanks, i feel whole, and as this is has become my favorite forum yes i can contribute. Point the way.

a400ford

FGT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 17, 2007
Lake Tapps, WA
New Owner

Signed in the Registry yesterday as a new owner.How do I change my title from spectator to GT Owner?
Hey guys,
Just in case any of you didn't know, SuperB took alot of time to setup the registry for us. There aren't nearly as many entries as there are owners on the site, and I suspect there are a good deal of owners I don't know about because they are not entered in.

If you take a minute either click "The GT Registry" above on the taskbar or go to:

http://registry.fordgtforum.com/

You can enter your car into the registry. You can also see other cars like your own, other entrants by state, country, etc.

This is also the easiest way for me to see new site members own GT's so I can change their status. This allows access to the GT owners section and all the different regional sections. It'll also be useful for stuff like next years national rally, and things like Jerry's California GT Club.

So take a minute to put in your info. If you make an error, just PM me and I'll delete your first entry and you can input the correct info.

Thanks!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Signed in the Registry yesterday as a new owner.How do I change my title from spectator to GT Owner?

Take a look, done with pleasure and welcome!
Bony

MATCH

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2007
MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
I would like to know how I go from Spectator to GT Owner, I have just purchased a white /blue stripe GT and have registered my car with the GT Registry and paid a subscription. Also I would like to customise my Avatar and have the option to upload photos.
Love the site.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I would like to know how I go from Spectator to GT Owner, I have just purchased a white /blue stripe GT and have registered my car with the GT Registry and paid a subscription. Also I would like to customise my Avatar and have the option to upload photos.
Love the site.

Hello Match,
I have asked DBK to do it, since I don't know at what level of sponsorship you joined at. Will your FGT be converted to RH steering, if so by who? Welcome to the forum.
God Bless,
daniel

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Oh Bony, I beat you to it like 45 minutes ago. Geez!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
thanks fearless leader:)

MATCH

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2007
MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
Thanks Bony for the welcome. At the moment Iam trying to get an import approval to bring the FGT in to Australia as I don't want to convert it to RHD.There is a FGT here in Melbourne which is undergoing the convertion and I believe it is the first one to be done in Australia with a number of other FGTs' in line ready to be converted. I will have a look at it in 2 weeks. I'll post some photos and details.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
GREETINGS Match!

We had a member, JASPER, who sadly passed away. I don't recall anymore, I think he lived outside of Melbourne. He bought a FGT, but it never was imported, last I heard it was with his brother in Montreal. I was under the impression that unless the car was older than 25 years it had to be converted?

Where are you located? Love Oz, great Country, food, wine, and the USA's strongest ally.

Cheers,
Daniel

Last edited:

MATCH

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2007
MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
Thanks again Bony, I live in Melbourne and yes you are right it is a great country. I visit the US every Christmas and really enjoy California, the food and wine is just as good as Oz. . I'll be picking up my car in Fresno California and may take it for a drive down to LA before it is shipped.
Yes you can drive a LHD car over 25 years old on the road and in most cases you must convert a LHD to RHD. I would like to keep mine as a LHD and use it for club days and track days.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Greetings Match!
Fresno? I live in Fresno, let me buy you a MAKERS MARK AMERICAN BOURBON MANHATTAN. I assume you bought your baby from MARV ROSE? Great guy and a friend.
Also, have a great guy in Evan Guyett who can get any mods done for you.
Stay in touch.
Cheers,
Daniel

huffmantimm

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 26, 2007
sheldon,tx
new owner

just bought my GT nov 19th , what a fine ride it is.silver with black stripe.just registered today .glad i found this forum...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Did you register? Welcome to the forum and the greatest owners fraternity :)

huffmantimm

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 26, 2007
sheldon,tx
signed up

yes i did register..lookin forward to going to a gathering somewhere.do you know of any coming up in near future!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Our second largest group of owners are in Texas, you should have no problems hooking up. Also, changed your status to owner. Welcome TIM!!! :)

tinbender

GT Owner #884
Nov 22, 2007
Central Illinois
I'm registered

I just picked mine up Thursday night. It was as exciting as it gets to see it backing out of the trailer and knowing it was all mine. I have never been this excited about a car in all of my life. What a ride! I dont know how to get rid of this goofy grin that I have now. Will it ever go away? I cant wait for the next sunny day. '06 Tungsten with all 4 options. 2800 miles and counting

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Is there something wrong with the registry URL? I've tried to access it for the last couple of days, and I get an error message - "can't find site"

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Is there something wrong with the registry URL? I've tried to access it for the last couple of days, and I get an error message - "can't find site"

Still getting the message:

"Sorry, we couldn't find http://registry.fordgtforum.com/"

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Would it be possible to have a Quick Silver Metallic GT actually pictured in the registry? Currently a Tungsten Grey GT is being pictured for the Quick Silver cars.

Best Regards,
Waldo

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Would it be possible to have a Quick Silver Metallic GT actually pictured in the registry? Currently a Tungsten Grey GT is being pictured for the Quick Silver cars.

Best Regards,
Waldo

Waldo-

You might want to PM SuperB. He is the keeper of The Registry.