Ford GT National Rally III!

Dirk P

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 18, 2006
Orlando Florida
Thanks for the Update and location of the list Empty Pockets. Whoo hooo I am on the list.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Is there an itinerary for the Rally? Want to make my flight travel plans but do not want to miss anything.

Stu

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
DKB,

Can you please post a list of who is attending. I would love to verify that I am on the list.

Thanks

Dirk P.
Not only are you on the list..I understand your gal and mine will have a few days to get acquainted on the Fl transport ...:wink
Look forward to meeting you..
Stewart

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Is there an itinerary for the Rally? Want to make my flight travel plans but do not want to miss anything.

Stu

Please :biggrin

CohibaKid

Dec 22, 2007
Las Vegas Event

I wanted to attend the Las Vegas rally in September but I can't seem to find any way to register. If anyone can help, send me a registration form, etc., send information to me at JimKristy2@msn.com

fast eddie

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2006
phoenix, az
Hey DBK, can you please post the fax number for the form. I've faxed it twice but didn't keep the cover. thanks
fast eddie

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I wanted to attend the Las Vegas rally in September but I can't seem to find any way to register. If anyone can help, send me a registration form, etc., send information to me at JimKristy2@msn.com

Registration officially ended July 15.

If you're an owner, ask Bony to change you from spectator to owner.

Plus, if you join as a Lifetime Member, Bony may put in a good word with the powers that be to let you attend the rally.:lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hopefully I can confirm the vehicles very shortly, but SVT is in the process of crushing/liquidating several development GT's. We're trying to get 3 of the 8 for the Rally. Anybody in here interested in buying a CP car at the auction on Saturday night?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hey DBK, can you please post the fax number for the form. I've faxed it twice but didn't keep the cover. thanks
fast eddie

Eddie, please fax to 248.691.9030.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
What a shame to crush a GT, even if it is a CP car. I would love to have one, at the least I could use it for parts. But I don't have storage space and I would think the auction prices will be more than a wreaked street legal GT.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Most of these cars are also chock full of parts that never made it to production. We talked about it last year but it never panned out. This year it sounds like it's going to happen. I believe there is an black NVH car, a blue car with a pulley/tune, and a white car.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Dave,

Do you know if the white car is the one Primo had? Thats the one with the full Borla/Ford Racing headers and muffler.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I don't think it's the Primo-mobile. I'll check though.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I just checked out the events in Vegas while we're there. Julio Iglesias' son is at the Madalay, and, wonder of wonders, there is a fight at the MGM (what timing, huh, DBK).

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Please post a timetable of Events.

All we need is the basics of where and when.

Come on DBK

Vegas is a busy place.

:confused:confused:willy

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I just checked out the events in Vegas while we're there. Julio Iglesias' son is at the Madalay, and, wonder of wonders, there is a fight at the MGM (what timing, huh, DBK).

Unfortunately the fight is going to be going on during the festivities at SAI. You'd at least miss most of the undercard if not the whole thing. Generally Vegas main events start around 8pm local time.

All we need is the basics of where and when.

Come on DBK

Vegas is a busy place.

:confused:confused:willy

Wednesday evening - registration and welcome materials 5:30-8:30
Thursday daytime - Tours at SAI 9-4
Thursday evening - Dinner at Mandalay Bay Events Center, GT Team Member Presentations 7-?
Friday - Las Vegas Motor Speedway 9-4pm, Friday free night
Saturday - AM Road Rally, Dinner Banquet/Charity Auction with Carroll Shelby 6-9pm at SAI

That's the basic timeline. We're working in the SVT guys for the sale of several pre-production Ford GT's and the annual tech *cough halfshaft cough* session in there as well.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Unfortunately the fight is going to be going on during the festivities at SAI. You'd at least miss most of the undercard if not the whole thing. Generally Vegas main events start around 8pm local time.

Wednesday evening - registration and welcome materials 5:30-8:30
Thursday daytime - Tours at SAI 9-4
Thursday evening - Dinner at Mandalay Bay Events Center, GT Team Member Presentations 7-?
Friday - Las Vegas Motor Speedway 9-4pm, Friday free night
Saturday - AM Road Rally, Dinner Banquet/Charity Auction with Carroll Shelby 6-9pm at SAI

That's the basic timeline. We're working in the SVT guys for the sale of several pre-production Ford GT's and the annual tech *cough halfshaft cough* session in there as well.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Gosh - Gee Whiz- - - - - Hope it doesn't conflict with OJ's Trial

:lol:lol

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Gosh - Gee Whiz- - - - - Hope it doesn't conflict with OJ's Trial

:lol:lol

I about fell out of my seat on that one :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
DBK, you seem to be coughing a lot. Need some antibiotics? Been doing some self-hernia exams?