Ford GT National Rally III!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Reservation Confirmation

I just called TheHotel at Mandalay Bay and re-confirmed my reservation. Everything seemed to be in order.

However, the reservations desk knows nothing about our parking arrangements, but I'm sure I'll be directed properly upon arrival at check-in.

Ralphie

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I just called TheHotel at Mandalay Bay and re-confirmed my reservation. Everything seemed to be in order.

However, the reservations desk knows nothing about our parking arrangemente, but I'm sure I'll be directed properly upon arrival at check-in.

Ralphie

I am also curious about the parking. I heard that the standard spacing is very tight, not allowing easy entry and exit, let alone door dings if a non-GT parks next to you!

Dave, can you share any info on the parking?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello All,
I have had all sorts of great members who for one reason or another did not register for the rally, now decide they would like to attend the rally for a day, hang out and watch the cars. I have advised everyone that has approached me, that unless you have made arrangements with DBK for credentials you can't attend the event. Folks coming without credentials will put themselves in an awkward position of being turned away. Please guys, it is not fair to those folks that registered to show up and expect to receive a red carpet greeting.
God Bless America,
daniel

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Drifting exhibition

Are we having another drifting exhibition? I volunteer Piana's GT again. The interior still smells like burning rubber!

Ed

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Are we having another drifting exhibition? I volunteer Piana's GT again. The interior still smells like burning rubber!

Ed

I don't think so, because the drifting driver is busy on a new project now. I think he may have joined forces with the guy that authored a GT book and was selling them at in front of Fairmont at Newport Beach

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If either one shows up you will find a repeat of the confrontation that took place at the Saleen store.
Bony Fife

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Ed,
Your GT would be much better now that she's been "Shadowman" bullet proofed. But thanks for volunteering my car, you're a real buddy.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
What are friends for?

Piani - If you can't rely on a friend to volunteer you for stuff, then who can you rely on? See you soon!

Ed

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Piani - If you can't rely on a friend to volunteer you for stuff, then who can you rely on? See you soon!

Ed

If you are married, your wife of course!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
parking details for the hotel follow:-
We can accommodate the parking in the parking garage. It will be on the 4th level west side (closest to Frank Sinatra). The 4th floor, west side, is out of the main stream and easier to watch. With the security booth nearby, bike patrols and camera coverage, this has always been the ideal area for shows with vehicles in the past.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Gosh - Gee Whiz- - - - - Hope it doesn't conflict with OJ's Trial

:lol:lol

Oh darn - Jury selection is starting - Hope none of us get summoned during the Rally

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
62-910. Party now.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
do not disturb

hey gt rally attendees...
don't knock on 61-806,... unless you have warm milk
and hot brownies and a teddy bear for bony... don't disturb.

lebigProd

Sep 14, 2008
Las Vegas Speedway pics

Here are some pics of the Las Vegas Speedway. Let me know if you need the high resolution files. :thumbsup

Stephan

http://www.lebigproductions.com/GT40_LV

GT.jpg