Albuquerque NM
Booked

Speed Makes Everything Beautiful

huffmantimm

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 26, 2007
sheldon,tx
hey Im on the list . can wait this outta be real interesting, thanks for putting this together DBK .. anyone driving through Texas give me a shout and I will tag along..Vegas next stop

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I will re-establish the annual Rally map shortly so those who are driving out can see who else is coming from their neck of the woods.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I will re-establish the annual Rally map shortly so those who are driving out can see who else is coming from their neck of the woods.

Sweet. Lock me in for 2 ill mail out the good shortly.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Booked

The check is in the mail for me and Mrs. HiloDave (HiloPat).

Thanks for all you work, DBK.

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Just talked to the Hotel and they have a south convention parking lot which they swear is plenty big enough for my rig and trailer!!! :banana

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Vegas GT repairs

Sdana - Thanks for the offer. I'll be there late Tuesday night to use your place for a quick clutch change. If you don't mind, and we have the time, let's bleed the brake fluid & do a oil change! While we're doing that I'll see if Bony will wax the car wearing SteveA's panties.

Peak Completions - anyone renting out your trailer for a room during the Rally? If not count Black Ice, Piana, Camillo & me in. If I could get the seat in my GT to recline more I wouldn't need to ask you.

Ed

PS Vegas will be a great test for me as I have recently sworn off any booze, gambling & loose women!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ed, I'm really sorry for you. Is this related to your experience in Florida with LimpCat?

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Sdana - Thanks for the offer. I'll be there late Tuesday night to use your place for a quick clutch change. If you don't mind, and we have the time, let's bleed the brake fluid & do a oil change! While we're doing that I'll see if Bony will wax the car wearing SteveA's panties.

Peak Completions - anyone renting out your trailer for a room during the Rally? If not count Black Ice, Piana, Camillo & me in. If I could get the seat in my GT to recline more I wouldn't need to ask you.

Ed

PS Vegas will be a great test for me as I have recently sworn off any booze, gambling & loose women!

You're in BIG trouble, Ed! :eek

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Just talked to the Hotel and they have a south convention parking lot which they swear is plenty big enough for my rig and trailer!!! :banana

That lot is huge and if I don't leave my rig at Chip's you will have a neighbour.:thumbsup

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Ed, I'm really sorry for you. Is this related to your experience in Florida with LimpCat?

Poor Brien. :lol

MI GT

06 679
Apr 27, 2007
FLORIDA
Bad News

I JUST GOT THE BAD NEWS FROM MY WIFE THAT I HAVE A WEDDING ON 9/13/08 THAT WE MUST GO TO :bs

BUT I WILL STILL GET THE TRANSPORT PRICING NEXT WEEK FOR THE FLA GTS
AS OF KNOW I HAVE 4 GT

WE WILL HAVE 6 IN A LOAD

REGARDS
AL

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
sorry Ed...bad news

Ed

Hate to break the news...

Jason has the exclusive rights to was on this board.

I travel light and fast and never wear underwear;-)

Real men start the rally in Scottsdale:)

Bony from Gdansk

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
sorry Ed...bad news

Ed

Hate to break the news...

Jason has the exclusive rights to wax on this
board.

I travel light and fast and never wear underwear;-)

Real men start the rally in Scottsdale:)

Bony from Gdansk

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Word from the top is.....

Real men start the rally in Scottsdale:) Bony from Gdansk

:thumbsup :banana :cheers :thumbsup

Chip

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...FROM MY WIFE THAT WE MUST GO TO... :bs

This is legal grounds for divorce in all states except West Virginia - and allows a 90/10 split of property to the male...Thought you ought to know.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
This is legal grounds for divorce in all states except West Virginia - and allows a 90/10 split of property to the male...Thought you ought to know.

Do cruises qualify as "legal grounds" too?

'Just askin'...

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
I JUST GOT THE BAD NEWS FROM MY WIFE THAT I HAVE A WEDDING ON 9/13/08 THAT WE MUST GO TO :bs

BUT I WILL STILL GET THE TRANSPORT PRICING NEXT WEEK FOR THE FLA GTS
AS OF KNOW I HAVE 4 GT

WE WILL HAVE 6 IN A LOAD

REGARDS
AL
Al
Sorry to learn about the " must go to wedding"..I trust we will have another opp to meet in Florida in the not too distant future.
Thanks for researching the transport costs regardless..it is much appreciated :thumbsup
Stewart
Delray Beach..

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Limpcat & Special Ed

Dr F - yes, part of the problem is from hanging out with Stormcat aka Limpcat in Miami. Well, at least the booze & women part. Never did gamble there. Unless I consider driving with Stormcat gambling with my life!

Special Ed

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Booked .... Thanks DBK!!