Ford GT National Rally 10 *Registration* Who's in?

markburnstein

GT Owner
May 17, 2015
Just signed up : Rally , owner plus guest!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Hey DBK... Monica and I have been registered for some time now and still aren't showing on the list. :confused

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I think the list is owners only. It's amazing it will be capped at 150. I can't wait to see all those GTs together. I'm sure DBK has the non-owners & guests on a list.

Ed

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Hey Ed......please ensure that you are parked next to me in an unlit area when we assemble in Detroit. There will be a lot less drama this way when we swap your new rims over to my car . (You know they would look killer on black)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Hey Ed......please ensure that you are parked next to me in an unlit area when we assemble in Detroit. There will be a lot less drama this way when we swap your new rims over to my car . (You know they would look killer on black)

LOL! I'm paying Dr Frank to sleep in my car at the Rally to keep my wheels from being stolen!

Ed

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Best plan yet.

Vince H

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Best plan yet.

Vince H

All you need to make the plan perfect is a mexican food truck that also can rent you the necessary tools by the hour ...... lots of parts swapping during the night :wink:biggrin

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
All you need to make the plan perfect is a mexican food truck that also can rent you the necessary tools by the hour ...... lots of parts swapping during the night :wink:biggrin
That's it! Anders will take the lead on this operation.

Vince H

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Need help fellas. The wife is asking questions I can't answer. So among her questions are the following;
1). Are we going to events?
2). What's the attire?
3). Is there an itinerary?
4). Are dinners included?

I can go on and on and my answers are either " I think so" and " I don't know".

Can anyone chime in and help me resolve this conundrum. She's driving me nuts here guys!!!! Rookie rallyer so I don't know anything

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Need help fellas. The wife is asking questions I can't answer. So among her questions are the following;
2). What's the attire?

Can anyone chime in and help me resolve this conundrum. She's driving me nuts here guys!!!! Rookie rallyer so I don't know anything

I am in the EXACT same boat. My wife seemed a little pacified when DBK posted a rough itinerary here:

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...e-Largest-Ford-GT-Gathering-of-All-Time/page3

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
2). What's the attire?

Dinner is usually included most nights, sometimes there is one evening on your own.

Most of the women wear slacks and blouse to the dinners, some do dresses, especially the final night. You'll see the guys in just about anything.

Jeff

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
2). What's the attire?

1.) Yes. Barring the 1-5 PM time period on Wednesday, we will be doing something at essentially all times. Mrs. Indy GT has arranged a supplemental "get away from men talking about cars" cooking class during that time period on Wednesday. Details are here:
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/31063-Rally-10-Cooking-Class!

2.) No attire requirements, but The Henry (Tuesday), The Henry Ford Museum (Wednesday) and The Ford Conference & Events Center (Friday) are all nice venues. Any would be fitting for something nice, but we've never had a dress code.

3.) Itinerary is almost completely baked. It's painful, I know, but some things are outside our control this year so I posted a minimal guide in the link SFSDGT provided.

4.) Dinner is included on Wednesday (The Henry Ford Museum), Thursday (Camilo Pardo Studio), Friday (Ford Conference & Events Center) this year. Passed hors d'oeuvres only on Tuesday.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Sometimes things may seem up in the air but one thing is for sure, DBK has it handled. Once we get there it will be one well oiled machine and a "turn key" awesome party.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Nobody has ever been turned away from a party for being overdressed. Many of us appreciate any extra effort, even though we may not reciprocate sartorially (roketman).

More important than dress, however, is holding a trophy.

p2023785134-6.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Why didn't you post the picture of me and StormCat and our trophy?

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

you'll get a picture posted only in either a mono-kiny or a slinky dress… or a booking photo

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City

Frank, it's already in the first part of this thread, we can only handle so much at a time. ;)

you'll get a picture posted only in either a mono-kiny or a slinky dress… or a booking photo

Please, not the speedo pic again, I'm finally able to sleep with out having nightmares.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
This may help. Evenings most of the wife's love outdoing the guys in dress. Usually last night is very nice. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 202
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 201

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal