Ford GT National Rally 10 *Registration* Who's in?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Wow - it will be great turnout of GTs!

Ed

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Should be fun based on previous rallies!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
There are actually two PeteKs attending. :lol I just don't have the other Pete's username off hand, even though he emailed me about the double. I just assumed when I saw the real name it was PeteK. Turns out there are three GT owners on the forum whose real name is Pete K.
That's never happened to me before--will the real PeteK please stand up? (the Pete K with the red GT who was at Carlisle this weekend.)

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Another dentist is booked..... I cant wait for this one , its going to be awesome!!! BTW Thanks Dave.

spineracer

GT Owner
Jan 5, 2014
Metro NY
I am another Peter K with a Yellow GT. I was at Carlisle without my Car. I did meet several GT owners but looking forward to Detroit.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
guys since this is my first rally im not sure of the timing so forgive my ignorance. should I book my airfare to arrive the morning of the first day or the day before? and also, is there an event on the evening of the last day making it then necessary to depart the following morning? thanks

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You'll want to be there by the afternoon of Tuesday the 25th (welcome reception at 7:00 PM), and we have a final event on the night of the 28th, so you want won't to leave until at least the 29th.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
guys since this is my first rally im not sure of the timing so forgive my ignorance. should I book my airfare to arrive the morning of the first day or the day before? and also, is there an event on the evening of the last day making it then necessary to depart the following morning? thanks

Glad you're going to make it, Ernie!

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Dave (or anyone else with knowledge): Any events planned that need a helmet? (Besides the party at Camillo's)

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Dave (or anyone else with knowledge): Any events planned that need a helmet? (Besides the party at Camillo's)

I wondered same thing as sending my car up there end of this week.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No helmet required.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Glad you're going to make it, Ernie!

Looking forward to finally meeting fast Eddie Lee

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I'm IN. Registered!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436738340.304293.jpg

Well, I am committed now! My car is headed to the GT Guys for a little TLC and some mods, prior to Rally X. In my dealings with Reliable Transport, I am very impressed thus far.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Above the Corvette. Fitting.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
[emoji3]

There was actually a very sharp red ZO6, all decked out, that I wouldn't kick out of the garage... They had to move it out of the way. Sounded.... Ok.

7227b69f56df44ca791d3b4441c5ad16.jpg

Last edited:

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
View attachment 38692

Well, I am committed now! My car is headed to the GT Guys for a little TLC and some mods, prior to Rally X. In my dealings with Reliable Transport, I am very impressed thus far.

You will be more impressed with the Whipple. Turns it into a monster.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Preview:

Preview.jpg

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
You will be more impressed with the Whipple. Turns it into a monster.

I'm sure I will. I have one on my GT500 convertible, 750 rwhp. Can't wait to see what it feels like in a lighter car, with more traction!