"ford gt an american icon" the series !

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
The last two Fridays I have been glued to the TV to see our favorite car and our friends on the tube. (Frank you are looking good!) After watching these two episodes I have learned so much about the history that I did not know. Great job Joey and I am looking forward to episode five when mellow yellow hits the scene.

Mellow Yellow looked sharp. Enjoyed the story on how your dad did 200mph in your car.

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
Just got home and watched the show. GTJ, great episode on all the customs. Dennis, Rich, your new logo should be GTGTGUYS for the Go_To_GT_Guys. Thank goodness you are here to service the communities needs. You looked great on the show, and hope you keep doing what you do for the long haul. Scott, you too, very smooth, good to see someone is thinking about the parts side of this and i need the speedometer you had on your parts table. Will be giving you a call.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mellow Yellow looked sharp. Enjoyed the story on how your dad did 200mph in your car.

Thank You for the kind words. I got choked up watching it and I have watched it several times before. I sure do miss him. [emoji20]

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
John,
You looked great on the telly!
And thank you I got your package!!!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
John,
You looked great on the telly!
And thank you I got your package!!!

[emoji6]

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
John it was evident you were very emotional telling your story. It is nice too see TV that is not a canned performance. Very well done!! and as usual your car was outstanding.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
For me ,it reminded me of the wonderful times I had taking your DAD for our annual rally tradition of thrill rides around the track!
I felt I really got to know you and your Dad over breakfast at rally 3.
See you soon buddy!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Saw the 5th episode today. Another great show focused on John and Mello Yellow, the GT Guys and all their great work and Scott and all his spare parts for all of us GT owners to keep us up and running. 3 great stories. Well done guys.
Only 1 show left.
Joey think you need to start a part 2 to the series!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I couldn't help but to tear up John. Great episode

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Im glad you liked it. Well this Friday is the final segment 6 of 6. Titled "CAMILO'S WAY"
Fridays show will consist of Camilo and Bill Warner with Amelia Island! and others as well.
We just got word that the show was so well liked it will be completely re run every Friday once again starting next week. After that it will be run all through the new year in all sorts of times and dates for the entire year.
Sometime in about 3 months the entire series will be available on Netflix,Hulu and Amazon for streaming.
Also old fashioned cd's will be available as well.
Enjoy the rest of the ride!
GTJOEY1314

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Thanks Joey for your continuous and endless enthusiam! It is someone like you (among others) who put so much time and effort into the "GT" experience that makes it so special!��

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
Too bad the program is not broadcast in HD. Do like the fact that your program does not play music over the sounds of the engine and exhaust. Nothing more irritating than not being able to heard those heart rate changing sounds.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
last episode today. Interview with Camillo!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thanks go out to everyone for making this a fun series.
1. The show will be in HD and non HD on DVD in 3 months or so. Some channels are not HD so both had to be made.
2. Streaming will begin in about 3 months as stated before HULU,AMAZON,CRACKLE and Netflix, so far are on board.
3. 90% of the shows were recorded in Oct/Nov. 2014, So much has happened since then with the introduction of the New GT , So more could be in the works.
4. This was an all privateer production .
5. Aston Martin has approached our group with a similar situation. So much to think about.
I cannot thank everyone enough on this forum, Dave, My friends working currently at Ford and all my retired friends from Ford as well.
In 10 years we will look back and say, it was just another GTJOEY goofy event, but we had fun as we were doing it.
Today, Camilo and Bill Warner were all great.
Our friendships are forever.
Drive on my friends and enjoy the ride. With what's going on today in the world, I hope this was a little slice of fun!
Even if it was alot of work.
GTJOEY1314
Almost forgot, the series will run completely again for the next 6 weeks, say times , twice a day. Then as fill in for a complete year. So the story never ends..........Until the Ecoboost comes!

Tomcat

GT Owner
Thanks for taking the helm on this (and keeping the course steady) Joey!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
It was great to see the Carlisle Ford Nationals throughout the series guys! Thanks a million for the support.

Life is good,

Lance

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
:winkI haven't missed an episode. I think they have all been great. My only claim to fame is me driving the red GT with a bra straight at the camera in several of them. When it comes out on CD give us a heads up and maybe include some out takes! Great job GT joey. One more to go.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I can't wait to watch it on Netflix - and get the DVD copies! Keep us posted!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Enjoyed them .Camilo was the best!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thanks Guys for the well wishes.
Spend your Christmas day and New Years day in front of the fire and Watching the show, as they will run the same times on those Fridays!
Great stuff.
GTJOEY1314