"ford gt an american icon" the series !

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Joey, Well done! The series is off to an outstanding start. First class production. Congratulations and thank you. :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thanks for all the well wishes.
Next Friday will include Gary Bartlett and his MARK III GT40
Also in that show will be Jim Glickenhause and his AMAZING MARKIV
Enjoy
GTJOEY1314

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
fantastic job Joey, very professional and informative. But we wouldn't expect any thing less from You. Thanks for all your time hard work and effort in making this series on our cars and there historical significance :thumbsup

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Great job all. Been busy all weekend and got a chance to watch it on the dvr. Looks great. The next couple of shows should be even better. Good to see some of the owners as well. Great stories about each owner and their car. Look forward to more great footage from Carlisle.
Congrats GTjoey and all involved!!!!!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Guys .... Will it ever be available on some other venues./ channels .??
Velocity , Smithsonian, Leno's Gargage, FOX etc?
I don't have Direct TV, I Don't have MAV TV, Don't go to the library very often etc...
Are those of us without these media just out of luck ??

andy (ajb)

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I don't have Direct TV, I Don't have MAV TV, Don't go to the library very often etc...

andy (ajb)

I'm stuck too - I have Dish and they don't have MavTV. Joey says the shows will be streamed on the internet after they have all aired so we'll have to wait.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005

andy (ajb)
Hi Andy, Sorry I didn't respond earlier have been in and out of hospitals with my Father in law. It just never ends.
The future is now my friend as APPLE has introduced a system that is killing cable as we know it.
If you look at the MAVTV schedule , most if not all the Velocity shows have switched to mavtv.
Velocity is going the way of old speedvision. DOA.
In the next 3 months you will be able to down load"THE FUTURE" as all the shows will be on HULU,NETFLIX and AMAMZON.
Ask anyone under 45 years old, there will be no other outlets unless digital in the next year.
You can get the show right now on DIRECT TV, Cablevision, Fios and Comcast. Check you local provider.
If not, I should have old fashioned DVD's for all in about 3 months as well.
Good luck and thanks to everyone for the well wishes.......remember this Friday, THE FLYING FARMER, FRANK PIKUL, a MARKIII and MARKIV
Enjoy
GTJOEY1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Correction, TOMKAT on Friday....Flying Farmer, Howie Lucas and Don Carson on show 3.......
Tomkat comparison from old gt40 to new GT to his bicycle......

Tomcat

GT Owner
Correction, TOMKAT on Friday....Flying Farmer, Howie Lucas and Don Carson on show 3.......
Tomkat comparison from old gt40 to new GT to his bicycle......
I have no idea what I said..."bicycle"? :)

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I think Maria was distracting you.........call me on my cell or pm your number, I might have your clip uncut for you to see.
GTJOEY1314 iTS ABOUT 6 MINUTES LONG.

Tomcat

GT Owner
I think Maria was distracting you.........call me on my cell or pm your number, I might have your clip uncut for you to see.
GTJOEY1314 iTS ABOUT 6 MINUTES LONG.
PM'd

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
I am pretty sure the Flying Canuck with the white blue stripe is in episode 3 as well. Joey don't leave your friendly neighbor and `paesano`(paisan in American) to the north behind :)

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Joey - nice start to the series. When does MAV-TV start the reruns so we can watch the show every day.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
This Friday, Toncat a Mark III and Mark IV .
Hope you enjoy!
GTJOEY1314

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Just watched episode 2. A great history lesson and a first class production. Nice contrast between the street Mark III and racing Mark IV models. Jim Glickenhaus's insights into the Ford-Ferrari rivalry was particularly interesting.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Went home at lunch to watch it. Another great show. More historical info which I did not know. Tomcat cool and collected under the lights !!! :cool :biggrin
Neat story about J5 and J6.
Way to go team!!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Joey- just absolutely outstanding job! I've been involved in some PBS concert productions and I know what all goes into something like this not to mention all the time you've put into this. what a tribute to the cars we all drive and love so much! thank you for doing this. it will be a piece of history forever! great job my man!

Tomcat

GT Owner
Amazing effort...great historical data, interviews, and cars, cars, cars! Hey Joey, next time, I don't want all that "aging" make-up! :)

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
heh Joey me too! from the raw footage I saw, I didn't appreciate the wide angle they used on my face and my butt ! yikes! LOL lmao !!! make up please!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thank guys once again, we now move into the modern cars as the first 2 episodes told the history, we now move into the 2005/2006.
Don Carson , Howie Lucas , The flying Farmer and many more in episode 3.
I felt the footage was nice, a Mark III and a Mark IV in one episode today was special.
Keep watching , many more from Carlisle will be included.
Camilo and Bill Warner will have their own episode, so stay tuned.
Thanks again
GTJOEY1314