Ford GT alignment

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
After talking to them for a while, it was apparent that they really know what they are doing with GT. Beside the fact that they were involved in initial Ford GT project, their confidence, aptitude and competency just shows every step of the way. It was like watching confident surgeon going through diagnosis, surgery and post op. Smooth, methodical and effortless but extremely efficient. It didn't take me long to decide that they are the one to take care of my GT. Due to extent of work it needs, I have to ship the car to Detroit but I think it's a small price to pay to get it done way GT engineers wanted to be done.
Best decision you ever made uh? We have flown them down to Texas more than a few times and I think they have a second home out in California. After you see them in action it is the only logical choice.

Did I mention that I also signed up for: 1. Heffner Exhaust, 2. Transmission cooler, 3. 5 Point restraints system, 4. Engine bay fire extinguisher, 5. New pulley for super charger, 6. Reflash ECU, 7, Lowering kit, 8. Short throw shifter, 9. Move the subwoofer, 10. Stiffening air duct? I was like a kid in a candy store.
If you track the car a lot you might think about the Penske setup. It is supposed to improve some of the handling characteristics. I haven't tracked my car sense the install but I am sure some of the owners here could chime in.

xeviuus

Ford GT Owner
Mar 14, 2008
Cary, NC
Done!
Finally, my GT was picked up tonight to head out to the GT Guys in Detroit!

xeviuus

Ford GT Owner
Mar 14, 2008
Cary, NC
FINALLY!
My beloved GT came back last week after all the work was done by the GT Guys. I just want to say, "IT'S WORTH THE WAIT"

Front fascia actually looks better than before because it's new and has perfect clear coat. Stripes match perfect. Heffner exhaust and pully works and sounds absolutely wonderful. 5 point Sparco harness is definitely badass and much more comfortable than stock. Subwoofer relocation is best thing I've ever done. Lowering kit makes the car looks even meaner not to mention improved handling with it's correct camber.

Only bad thing, I did all this to take it to track but now it's so damn pretty I'm going to anymore. I'm just gonna sit there look at it until I burn holes on fenders.

Oh by the way, Rich is one patient man. Dealing with whiney, anxious, and impatient person like me with great professionalism. Right man to work on your GT.

Thanks for GT Forum to connect me to GT Guys.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
They are great,
Glad the forum helped you!