Positives so far:

Stormcat
FL Chris
Abolfaz
SuperB
Lew
Doccars
Freeflyer

I don't think Tower Shoppes has ever seen more than two GTs on any one night...

Add me to the list

ShaunaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
newfoundland canada
ShaunaGT

Hi add me to the list
Alex

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I'll probably get there early too. I'm bringing my number 5, Chris you bringing #6?

If I bring the Veyron will it be OK to park with all the GT's :wink

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'll probably get there early too. I'm bringing my number 5, Chris you bringing #6?

If I bring the Veyron will it be OK to park with all the GT's :wink

SuperB- I'm bringing the white/blue. Want to show guys my Heffner pipes. Besides, Heritage #6 is still unregistered on MSO...

Looks like we'll have ten cars. There are a couple of regulars who don't post on this forum with GTs that might show as well. So far:

Stormcat
FL Chris
Abolfaz
SuperB
Lew
Doccars
Freeflyer
Mydogwashere
ShaunaGT

:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I hope you guys have that many when I'm there at the end of April. FJP

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

When will you be down? The last Friday in April is the 27th, you want us to spread the news on that date tomorrow night?

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL

I'm taking my micro rc red gt in your honor! :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm taking my micro rc red gt in your honor! :thumbsup

And I'll have my micro blue gt in Stefan's honor. :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, Friday the 27th. Manny, thanks for the thoughtfulness. I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again and making new friends. And still just dieing to see the cars. Haven't seen a single GT since the rally. Frank

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
SuperB- I'm bringing the white/blue. Want to show guys my Heffner pipes. Besides, Heritage #6 is still unregistered on MSO...

Looks like we'll have ten cars. There are a couple of regulars who don't post on this forum with GTs that might show as well. So far:

Stormcat
FL Chris
Abolfaz
SuperB
Lew
Doccars
Freeflyer
Mydogwashere
ShaunaGT

:thumbsup

Great , I hope everyone can make it !! I think I may also have a Yellow / Blk GT owner coming. He's know as the Bumble Bee man.. Brian

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I am planning to arrive early. There are two places to enter, a North and a South. The Corvettes are usually south and mustangs North so I think we should plan to park on the North side, that is where I will be, toward the back so we have more time for others to arrive.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
There are a couple of regulars who don't post on this forum with GTs that might show as well.

Please let them know about the site. :cheers

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I had a great time guys, it was a pleasure meeting everyone. Once of you who was smart enough to bring a camera please post pics!

ShaunaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
newfoundland canada
ShaunaGT

made it back to Naples at 9:00,thanks to all
alex &bev

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Hey, Frank. Chris chickened out and wouldn't race a red gt. What's up with that?

Ok- the truth....
We had your red GT and Stefan's blue GT ready to race, then we realized we were on the same frequency. But, I would have won. I had new batteries.

It was great! What great people.

Manny #1418

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
I had a great time guys, it was a pleasure meeting everyone. Once of you who was smart enough to bring a camera please post pics!

Thats me ! A smart people that brought a camera.
I just didn't know I was supposed to take pictures with the thing.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Great turnout!! It was wonderful to meet everyone. Lots of new friendly faces & many beautiful GT's! :thumbsup I had a fabulous time & will post some pix tomorrow...

MJ

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Well, while you guys enjoy yourselves, it's 1 below with windchill of minus 9. Can't wait to see pics. Chicago auto show tomorrow, can't wait to freeze my ass off getting in. More snow on the way, too.

Did Super B bring the Verizon? Manny, I'm surprised you haven't repainted it to silver yet. My car is sitting in the garage on the charger waiting fo rhte snow and salt to go away.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Well, while you guys enjoy yourselves, it's 1 below with windchill of minus 9. Can't wait to see pics. Chicago auto show tomorrow, can't wait to freeze my ass off getting in. More snow on the way, too.

Did Super B bring the Verizon? Manny, I'm surprised you haven't repainted it to silver yet. My car is sitting in the garage on the charger waiting fo rhte snow and salt to go away.

Think Brian had a spelling problem, he has Verizon cell phone service, not a Bugatti Veryron. Guess he wants to be a doctor in his next life.
Stay warm, a little nip of MAKERS MARK will help you achieve this goal:willy

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
There were 9 GTs that showed up! :cheers I only have a picture of the 1st 5 together. I'll include names as well as I can recall w/the pix. I didn't get a picture of Doccars (Mark) & Adele, but they were there as well. SuperB will be happy to post a picture of Stefan's GT (he was here in spirit!!).

eabc3d19.jpg

left to right... FL Chris, Alex (ShaunaGT), Lew, Brian (SuperB), Brian (Stormcat), Caroline, & Michael (freeflyer)

eabc3cf4.jpg

Manny (1418 - aka the avocado man afraid to race his little red GT against Chris' blue one...) :lol

eabc3ccc.jpg

Michael (freeflyer) & Caroline

eabc3ca5.jpg

Michael (mydogwashere) & Danielle

eabc3c53.jpg

Mike (abolfaz), Brian, Brian, Manny, Chris

eabc3bd0.jpg

same group as above, but abolfaz isn't hiding in this one :wink