FL get together

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
and a few others (the blue lights & painted tires are from Stormcat's GT)...

eabc3e19.jpg

eabc3bfd.jpg

eabc3c21.jpg

eabc3de8.jpg

eabc3dd0.jpg

eabc3d8c.jpg

eabc3d44.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Shorts and short sleeves - you guys make me sick. Nice pics little girl. Glad to see Super B has come out of hiding.

Stormcat, very nice lights. No interior shots?

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Piccola, where is your picture posing with a Palmetto bug?

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Shorts and short sleeves - you guys make me sick. Nice pics little girl. Glad to see Super B has come out of hiding.

Stormcat, very nice lights. No interior shots?

I just took a few. He might have better stuff...
eaba33dc.jpg

eaba33b4.jpg

eaba33a6.jpg

Piccola, where is your picture posing with a Palmetto bug?

No Palmetto bugs there. Piccola prefers taking the pictures. :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
eaba33dc.jpg

eaba33b4.jpg

eaba33a6.jpg

Piccola, great pictures, looks like a wonderful time, wish I was there with you great guys.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
It was a great time. It is always nice to put faces and real names with folks you meet online. Thanks for posting all the photos Mary Jo.

Frank- we'll be sure to get the gang all back together when you are down the end of April. Oh, and one more thing; not just shorts and T-shirts, but we had to run the A/C on the drive down...just knew you'd want to know...:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
CHRIS, HOW MUCH SHOPPING DID MY KID SISTER DO:biggrin , POOR MARK:frown . MARK JUST THINK IF SHE EVER GOT OFF THE CELL SHE CAN SHOP SOME MORE. IM SQUIRRELLING CASH NOW FOR WHEN SHE GOES SHOPPING WITH MY WIFE AT INDY. THE ONLY YENTA IN THE STATE, HAVE MALL WILL TRAVEL, THANKS MARK FOR TAKING CARE OF HER :biggrin THE FAMILY BUISNESS IS A LOT HEALTHIER FOR IT, CASH FLOW WISE, AHH LOVE. GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
It was great to see that many GT's in one place at the same time. The Previous record was at Chris's house when I was present with mine ..:biggrin

It was great to see Chris, MJ, Manny, Lew, Alex, Brian, ,Mark, Mike, Michael & Michael and their ladies..Alex came all the way from New Finnland to escape the cold !!! I hope everyone made it home safely !! We need to do it again. Maybe when Mr. Cantwell or Frank are in town?? MJ , thanks for the photos and captions. You're the official unofficial president of the " GT's of Florida " Club..: club :club

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Damn! I wish I was there with you guys. Hope to see some of you in March during the Barrett-Jackson auction!

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Lets do some kind of a run the next time.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Lets do some kind of a run the next time.

Sounds good to me !!!:banana

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
eaba33dc.jpg

eaba33b4.jpg

eaba33a6.jpg

Great looking console Stormcat. I especially like the custom cover with the blue lights. Any other customers send you pics of them mounted?

Last edited:

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Great looking console Stormcat. I especially like the custom cover with the blue lights. Any other customers send you pics of them mounted?

Not yet !! I'll be shipping some more units today that should be installed real soon. I also got my panel back from Carroll Shelby. I'll be posting some photos of that real soon !! :thumbsup