Few laps in my Boss 302LS

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
So what was the jerk in the red mustang's excuse for not giving you the point-by? If he's an instructor he should have know what to do!
I think it was a small penis syndrome!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Note that usually in instructor/advanced groups the point by is aknowledged....given or not...it is permissable to overtake another car without a point by........not like were we live in the lower groups where a point by is a must to insure safety..........so basically that A$$h*le was really an ok A$$h*le.....:lol

P.S. Ron I am wondering why you wouldnt change the wheels to the new BBS that the Boss 302 S are using for racing? they weigh 19 1/2 pounds....
I would have to change wheel studs.Gino,Hope you got some action on your bday!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
So I am selling my Boss .Getting a 2013.
Will sell with all stock parts back in,for 46k
3000 miles on her.The car is mint .Has clear bra everywhere!
If you want it with all the goods still in it 52k .If you do the math ,thats a great deal.
(stock parts included)
Pm me if interested

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Oh No! Wait 6 months for Ford to build the car with all the track anticipation, own the car for 3 months and now you are SELLING???

Why?

Other than some paint differences on the '13 there are no reported track attribute differences between the two model years. Tell me what I am missing? Please....

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Tell me what I am missing? Please....

I will take a guess;

Much more aggressive body (GT500 like)

LS version in Grabber orange with no red trim

The newer Recaro seats.

:thumbsup

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Well hopefully Ron will clarify.
Oh before another Boss owner comments, it's "School Bus Yellow" not Grabber orange.
And yes I am glad Ford toned down the graphics and went with silver instead of red. And no separate painted roof too.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
The sync and hid lights make the car a bit better as a daily driver.Also ,the lighting is huge to me.
Changing the price to 44k in stock form

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Guys.. Cars are like women to Ron,, Once he has his way with them well He get's bored.. :biggrin
And I see a comment about something being small.. :rolleyes but as he said " she's in mint condition " so,, well .. you can read between the lines.. yes she has been riden but he did not hurt her by any means !!! :rofl You loves Ronnie ya baby !!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
it's "School Bus Yellow" not Grabber orange.

I read that and added my own description change as I never thought Grabber Orange was orange to begin with. Calypso Coral is Orange. :biggrin

I was just guessing for fun anyway.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Guys.. Cars are like women to Ron,, Once he has his way with them well He get's bored.. :biggrin
And I see a comment about something being small.. :rolleyes but as he said " she's in mint condition " so,, well .. you can read between the lines.. yes she has been riden but he did not hurt her by any means !!! :rofl You loves Ronnie ya baby !!
Brian,
You know me to well!!!
xoxo

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Thanks 2112 for the explanation!

And best of luck Ron on selling the '12 and reestablishing a dealer allocation for a '13 LS. I presume an LS?

What color are you opting for this time- SB yellow or Black?

I would think with the slight tweaks Ford has made with the MY13 Boss, it might be a few pounds heavier than the equivalent '12.

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have a great rep ore with my Ford dealer.I have spent more money at my Ford dealer than anywhere else! Thats kinda sad ,don’t ya think?
I am waiting for the trade value price from him.
SB yellow is my choice.Not heavier,same performance with better cooling.So I am told.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Ronnie - just what Piccola is looking for.

Through in some hp driving lessons to sweeten the deal.

Last edited: