Detailing at Rally III - It's Official!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Sorry to hear this sad news, loosing a friend and seeing someone at death's door is never easy.

Your friend is in our prayers as are you.
God Bless,
daniel

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Very sad news indeed. God Bless.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Get him on a heart transplant list pronto.

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
Maybe we can do some car pooling. The guy dropping off could give the guy picking up a lift, etc. Makes sense to me. We just need to know what order we are going in to arrange it.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I have finished calling everyone, leaving voice mail messages, E-mailing, etc... It is my understanding that everyone interested has been contacted.

If anyone has not been contacted and is interested in detailing at the Rally in Las Vegas, please contact me as soon as possible:

(847) 343-4180
Jason@jasonsautospa.com

E-mail may work better for me as I will be flying to Scottsdale tomorrow.

Maybe we can do some car pooling. The guy dropping off could give the guy picking up a lift, etc. Makes sense to me. We just need to know what order we are going in to arrange it.
If anyone is interested in helping out, please let me know and I will make note of it and let the other GT owner know that he can count on ya for a ride :thumbsup If you're picking your car up, someone else is dropping one off.

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Jason,

So sorry to hear about your friend. It is indeed very hard. My best wishes to him and his family.

Thanks for the detailing this weekend, see you at Chip's.

Peter

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Jason,

So sorry to hear about your friend. It is indeed very hard. My best wishes to him and his family.

Thanks for the detailing this weekend, see you at Chip's.

Peter
Peter,

Thank you and it was a pleasure detailing the GTX1. See you soon.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I have brought wash mitts (half genuine sheepskin/half mesh) and Slick Stixxx if anyone is interested in purchasing them. If you would like to pickup anything else from my online store, place your order by Thursday (4th) 5:00 PM and I will have the supplies available for pickup at the Rally in Scottsdale or Vegas if that is where you'll be.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to meeting and detailing for so many of you. As a reminder, if you are not yet scheduled and are interested in getting your GT detailed, please contact me as soon as possible. Thanks,

Jason

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Is anyone interested in Scottsdale detailing on the 15th or after? Please PM or E-mail Jason@jasonsautospa.com. Thanks!

Jason

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Please,

If you do not plan on committing to the scheduled appointment you picked out, let me know. I have other people that would like your spot. I would not waste your time, so please at least call me, return a voice mail, an E-mail, something and anything if you do not plan on showing up. If this happened only once I would not mention it, but now I am requesting the courtesy of a phone call for those not planning on actually committing to their appointment.

Thank you kindly,

Jason Gauer
Cell: (847) 343-4180
E-mail: Jason@jasonsautospa.com

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I got a phone call about a half hour ago... my friend died this morning.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Sorry, Jason, really sorry. These losses are soul wrenching.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
with sympathy,
daniel

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Thank you guys.

On a brighter note,

All of the pictures from detailing at Rally III are online and available for viewing. If you see a picture of your car that you like, let me know your desktop resolution and I will E-mail it to you to use as new wallpaper. I can also have poster sized prints made of any picture you see, provided at my cost and shipped directly to you, for Rally III participants.

See the gallery here

It was a pleasure meeting everyone and having the opportunity to detail your GT's for you. I believe I offered this to everyone, but if you have any questions about detailing or detailing products, please do not hesitate to contact me for a first or second opinion. I will be more than happy to help!

Hoping everyone had a wonderful time at the Rally III events,

Jason

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really have a new appreciation for white yellow and red GT's

What ever you do those colors have reflections I have never been able to get out of those colors. No wonder your called MR. DEEP:rofl

And yes.... I have actually had people asking me to e-mail them photos of the all black car.....Of course they always say Tom I like your Black & Silver but....