Danica Patrick's remarks on The View

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
doccars said:
Bony, I have to fess up, it is actually me who watches the View. My wife likes Monday night football and boxing. I have to tear her away from the tube to tell her that I just put dinner on the table and I will have to heat her dinner up that I just prepared. This of course is after I pour her another cold beer. Perhaps when you are in the neighborhood, we can watch all the new episodes of The View with Rosy. I will start taping them for us. Afterwards, we can drive the neighborhood (below the speed limit of course for safety) and write down the tag numbers of all those that go over the posted limit and don't come to a complete stop at all posted stop signs.

When we get back to the house hopefully my wife will surrender the remote control after I clean up the kitchen and walk the dogs. In all fairness to my wife, she does take care of dinner once a month. She either orders Chinese or Italian. It is always two of her favorite dishes and if I am lucky I will actually find that there is one that I like.

DOC, that is ok, we are not judgemental here on the Forum. I'm must confident that it may be cathartic to discuss your femine side on the internet :biggrin Now I hope you know I am just bustin your balls a little. Sounds like the little woman is ready for her own tv series MRS. DOC IN CHARGE :biggrin :thumbsup :biggrin

Meanwhile, I am off looking for my paddle to give your favorite racer a good spanking :tongue :cool :tongue

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
doccars said:
Chris: If you are visiting the area the tip off is a Camry or Buick with several senior citizens packed into the car with it being difficult to see any heads when traveling from behind. The other tip off is a flower attached to the antenna. This is so they can find their car in a crowded parking lot. The problem is that when they all park together it looks like a field of roses and adds to mass confusion that usually continues as they are driving down the road (Now that most cars don't even have a traditional antenna, this creates even more chaos).

Chris... bad Chris, you have lost all your credibility, :eek didn't you start a thread stating that we need to afix dual aerials with flowers on the rear fenders as some sort wixen super speed secret? Now Doc tells me these flowers are so I can find my GT in a sea of GT's. How is that going to work at the next rally if we all have these flowers on our aerials? Please clarify, it is not to late to redeem your credibilty...

good thing I never took you seriously, I have attached Union76 balls to my dual aerials on my GT :banana

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
FYI

I have a Jack -In-The-Box ball on my CB radio antenna. It was extremely difficult to find a good metal spot to drill a hole for a good ground. Those damn GT's must be made out of plastic or some crap. But, alas now I can spot mine in the Luby's Cafeteria parking lot during the rush at 4:30 for the dinner special. Anybody know of a good company that can mount my rear wheelchair platform? Bony, may I have Danica's home/cell phone number? She tends to "arouse my curiosity". perhaps in a different manner than Doc's, and I really wanted to "extend my hospitality to her". Oh, please just leave the number with my wife between 9 & 10PM when she is through with her chores. She needs her sleep to be ready to feed the animals at dawn.

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Prowler said:
I have a Jack -In-The-Box ball on my CB radio antenna. It was extremely difficult to find a good metal spot to drill a hole for a good ground. Those damn GT's must be made out of plastic or some chit. But, alas now I can spot mine in the Luby's Cafeteria parking lot during the rush at 4:30 for the dinner special. Anybody know of a good company that can mount my rear wheelchair platform? Bony, may I have Danica's home/cell phone number? She tends to "arouse my curiosity". perhaps in a different manner than Doc's, and I really wanted to "extend my hospitality to her". Oh, please just leave the number with my wife between 9 & 10PM when she is through with her chores. She needs her sleep to be ready to feed the animals at dawn.

Prowler... we can race over to Danica's house, I will have to give you a handicap since my lightweight GT (without the stripe) is quite quick, even with my electric cart mounted on the rear bumper :biggrin :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
bony said:
Chris... bad Chris, you have lost all your credibility, ...

...good thing I never took you seriously, I have attached Union76 balls to my dual aerials on my GT :banana

I have one upped you. I installed those aerials with the little blue LEDs on the tips. They flash in morse code my last name. Now I can find the GT at night as well!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Florida Chris said:
I have one upped you. I installed those aerials with the little blue LEDs on the tips. They flash in morse code my last name. Now I can find the GT at night as well!

meet you at Wolfie's for the early bird special? :cheers :biggrin

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Danica's House

Bony.......You aren't suggesting that we exceed any posted speed limits "racing" to Danica's house are you? Perhaps we should just play a game of Bingo or dominoes.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Prowler said:
Bony.......You aren't suggesting that we exceed any posted speed limits "racing" to Danica's house are you? Perhaps we should just play a game of Bingo or dominoes.

first one there gets Danica... hope the smoke of my burnout doesn't block your vision :biggrin :biggrin :cheers :biggrin :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
so I go into my favorite tire shop to get a new battery...
in the waiting area they have a television with THE VIEW playing.
Both Hillary Duff and Heidi Klum are on the screen... the camera sweeps to Barbra Walters who looks like death warmed over and they to.... that super dyke Rosie... she is wearing a brown pants suit, off camera on a couch by herself since she dwarfs everyone else... and has a look of a vulture getting ready to devour Heidi and Hillary.... yeah great show.... not

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
..after five minutes I pissed off the other two ladies waiting and turned the chanel to Speed.... :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Way to go Bony! That made me laugh. :lol

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Spankings and Danica is making me hot. Don't really know what else to say. Tuesday night at 10 is a special on Danica on HBO sports.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
tmstunts#1233 said:
Spankings and Danica is making me hot. Don't really know what else to say. Tuesday night at 10 is a special on Danica on HBO sports.

yup, Tim, me to! Just watched that segment...