Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Thank you Mike. That's very hospitable.

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
I just purchased the van here in town, I'll be taking it back to Toronto with me after the rally.
I now have my car hauler here, my GT and the van, so have lots of room!
I am now here in Dallas @ the Hampton Inn will be moving to the Marriot tomorrow.
Mike

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Thanks Matt and Mark for a great time in Dallas! Nardo Chris

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
A friend of mine in Waco just reported seeing 8 GT's and a trailer at a truck stop in Waco. I suspect it might be you guys? He said it was raining so be careful and have fun.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
We stopped at the Flying J for gas. Water was 3-4" deep in parts of the parking lot. A real gully washer. Raining hard here in CS. Hope it dries out for tomorrow at TWS.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Nice rear views

No, not you David!!

Attachments

• conventionindallas 013.jpg
    conventionindallas 013.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 120

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Matt, Renee and I want to thank you for all the time you spent setting up our Dallas get together. I know have more irons in the fire than a west Texas rancher with the new house, family and work. Your hospitality, allowing us to use your place, setting up restaurants, the car collection tour and keeping us all on the right road was much appreciated. Getting to know the smaller group of fellow owners and building a relationship was the best before we hooked up with the larger group. If you or any other owners ever get close to Indy let me know so I pass on the hospitality.
Thanks again.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
My highest praise to Aggie 427 (Matt) and Fubar (Mark) for setting this up for us. Matt was a most gracious host and his little kids are just so cute. Had a great time despite the rain. Thanks to both of you for accommodating us and for a most pleasant drive. I owe you both. Frank

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Yea, what he said!!!
Thanks Matt and Mark for a great Dallas pre-rally!!!