CONFUSED ? IS IT ME ?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DBK, Is it me or topics and threads keep disappearing or being shifted, ever since the new system , i cant follow a thread or the weekly theme. Can we go back to a thread set up where as long as people are responding it stays up on the first page. thanks , maybe its me, but it feels like stuff is jumping all over the place. gtjoey 1314 and still loving it. :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Joey, it's because topics are being put in the wrong section. Not every thread belongs in GT General discussion and it screws with the search utility's usefullness if we bury every single thread in one section. :wink

Moving to site suggestions in 5 minutes.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
WAIT , WAIT, OOOHHH NOOOO IM BEING CLICKED INTO THE ABISSSSS :biggrin MAKES SENSE BUT FOR OLDER FARTS THAN YOU I FEEL LIKE IM JUMPIN, HOW ABOUT A DAY TILL IT DROPS OFF? SO YOU CAN PICK UP ON A TOPIC , I HEAR THE CLICK AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :willy

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Joey, Internet 101, in order to look at other sections, simply click on section titles :lol So if you post something in another section, it won't drop off, because it'll be in the appropriate section.

You'll be ok, I swear nothing bad happens in the other sections. Trust me. Has DBK ever let you down?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
This is the longest ive talked to you in a month, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WERE THIS DAY A MONTH AGO!!!!!! MAN SALEEN WAS GOOD.........P.S. DID YOU GET A HOLD OF FREDDY G. ? GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
This is a pretty funny thread.

GT Joey- Time to join up so you can have access to Bony World, and other special subscriber sections!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I DONT MIND FARM ANIMALS BUT BONY GETS A LITTLE CRAZY WITH SOME OF THE OTHER EXPERIMENTS :biggrin HEY DBK WHEN IS MY PHOTO LOOKING OVER THE CROWDS UNDER MY TTITLE, IS THAT STILL POSSIBLE, ALSO IM UNDER ANOTHER CATAGORY, NOT EVEN LIFETIME.... MINES PRICELESS :biggrin GTJOEY , TRYING TO WAKE THE DEAD.........1314 :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Joey-

You're killing me. I can't stop laughing! :lol :lol :lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
KEEP THIS UP AND WE MIGHT GET 8 POSTS ON ONE THREAD BEFORE IT MOVES. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol UT OH HERE COMES THE WRATH OF DBK AAAHHHHHH . YOU CANT CLICK ME, :banana OVER HERE, NO :banana OVER HERE..... :biggrin GTJOEY1314 SOON TO BE CLICKED IN THE .... AGAIN :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
gtjoey said:
KEEP THIS UP AND WE MIGHT GET 8 POSTS ON ONE THREAD BEFORE IT MOVES. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol UT OH HERE COMES THE WRATH OF DBK AAAHHHHHH . YOU CANT CLICK ME, :banana OVER HERE, NO :banana OVER HERE..... :biggrin GTJOEY1314 SOON TO BE CLICKED IN THE .... AGAIN :thumbsup

I give up Joey. My side hurts and I have spit up Diet Coke all over my keyboard.
:cheers

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hey dbk, you got to admit this is fun...... :thumbsup gtjoey 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
ENJOY CHRIS, MISS YA, GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Joey!

capslock.jpg

Feel free to turn it off :lol There's an enter key, period key, and a whole host of other useful features on that thing too!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Who is GTJoey... How did he get in here anyway?

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
DBK said:
Joey!

capslock.jpg

Feel free to turn it off :lol There's an enter key, period key, and a whole host of other useful features on that thing too!

:lol :lol :lol

rgates

GT Owner
Jul 1, 2006
If I remember correctly, “Joey” is what all the honor farm prisoners called each other at the work camp; I visited in Humboldt County, Northern California, years ago.

Regarding Caps,

Not all of us were born with a silver boot in our mouths, Some of us work as, Architects, Draftsmen, engineers……..we spend all day using caps at work on our computers, maybe it is habit, maybe we like using them, maybe it makes us feel bigger, or maybe like me, we were just half way into the small letters before getting kicked out of the third grade.
Anyway, who appointed you little old whiney ladies as queens of internet etiquette?

You guys make me feel very inadequate, I’m going to another site and type in size 72 font and Caps.

And by the way, this is the BEST FORUM on the internet.

FordGTresize.jpg

BlackStorm

Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
Hahaha. Funny thread.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
JOEY BABY :thumbsup WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? WE MISS YAH :thumbsup :banana :thumbsup WHAT LITTLE GOODIES DO YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR YOUR UNWASHED HUMBLE FOLLOWERS?? :thumbsup :willy :thumbsup

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Ho Boy...here we go :lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I agree, and please tell me that's really your plate :lol :eek California DMV on top of their game eh?

rgates said:
And by the way, this is the BEST FORUM on the internet.

FordGTresize.jpg