CONFUSED ? IS IT ME ?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
P.S IT'S NOT THAT ALL CAPS BOTHERS ME PER SE BABY IT'S JUST THAT ALL THE :biggrin SYMBOLS AND LETTERS BLEEDING TOGETHER CIAO MUA BRUDDA SOMETIMES :thumbsup :cheers MAKES ME THINK THAT ALL THOSE POOR ASSEMBLY PEOPLE :willy IN CHINA (AT LEAST THAT'S WHERE MY MACBOOK PRO SAYS IT WAS ASSEMBLED THOUGH IT WAS DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA) :cool DID ALL THAT WORK WITH THOSE POOR PERIOD KEYS AND COMMA KEYS AND ENTER KEYS FOR NOTHING :biggrin :biggrin AND NOW THEY WON'T EVER BE ABLE TO MOVE UP BECAUSE THEIR WORK WAS WORTHLESS ALL BECAUSE GTJOEY WANTS MY MOTHER****IN EYES TO BLEED FROM READING HIS POSTS! :lol

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
DBK said:
I agree, and please tell me that's really your plate :lol :eek California DMV on top of their game eh?

Not as bad as New York and the "NGGA PLZ" plate... :lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
50 BMG said:
Not as bad as New York and the "NGGA PLZ" plate... :lol

NEGGA PLATEZ? Is that what that stands for or something? :confused

rgates

GT Owner
Jul 1, 2006
DBK said:
I agree, and please tell me that's really your plate :lol :eek California DMV on top of their game eh?

FordGTresize.jpg

Yep, it’s mine; I get more thumbs up for the plate than I do the car.
I’m thinking a high IQ, is not a qualification, to be employed by DMV.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I love your plate. I wonder if the DMV folks in FL are as smart. I may have to give it a try.

DBK- WHEN IS THIS THREAD GOING TO BE MOVED TO THE OFF TOPIC SECTION :confused :confused :confused YOURE NOT GETTING SOFT ON US ARE YOU BRUDDA??????? :eek :lol :wink

Never mind I see you moved it. :cheers

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
HEY GUYS, WHHAAAATTSSS UPPPPPPP!!! SEE ,AFTER A WHILE WERE ALL DOING IT :banana . SIT BACK ,SSSSNNNNN SMELL THE ROSES, READ THE THREADS, AAHHHHH.. HEY WHAT DOES THis button due, hey im shrinking :eek what the f.... whats going on, i feel like im as tall as dbk....... :biggrin ONLY PLAYING IM BACK , ENJOY GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
GT Joey

JOEY (DADDY TO MY BABY), I KNOW WHY EVERYTHING IS SO BIG TO YOU. IF YOU WERE ONLY IN TEXAS, it would be bigger!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:biggrin , HOWS JUNIOR, :biggrin

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
ALL I KNOW IS, HE'S GOTTA BE YOUR....ALL I SEE IS WHITE TEETH, AND HE KEEPS SAYING "HANDSOME KEEP SMILING"

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:biggrin

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
DBK said:
NEGGA PLATEZ? Is that what that stands for or something? :confused

Ngga Please...

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
AT LEAST WHEN IM CAPPING I CAN UNDERSTAND IT ,WITHOUT THE RAP CRAP, HEBBIE, WEBBIE, JEBBIE , WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? CAN WE GET BACK TO THE REAL ISSUE, HOW JUNIOR DOING RACERX , :biggrin YO , YO KEEP THE CAPPIN, RAPPIN.........GTJOEY KING OF THE POSSIE..1314 FITTY :biggrin WHAT THE HELL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT........ :eek

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Hey, looks like someone having too much fun over here. :biggrin

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
This thread could be considered post whoring. :wink

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
JUNIOR!!!!! DIDNT YOUR MOTHER TELL YOU NOT TO SMOKE! IT CAN RUIN YOUR TEETH :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin .Hey this is fun we should post something new every day so we can have dbk drop it down to this section. :thumbsup enjoy gtjoey 1314 and loving it

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
GTJOEY...

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CAP ABOUT!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
NOW THATS SOME SETS OF CAPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!MAN WASNT THAT A GREAT TIME. YOGI ,POST THE ONE WITH FRED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE 2 CHIPMONKS :biggrin ...ENJOY CAPPIN GTJOEY1314

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
gtjoey said:
JUNIOR!!!!! DIDNT YOUR MOTHER TELL YOU NOT TO SMOKE! IT CAN RUIN YOUR TEETH :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin .Hey this is fun we should post something new every day so we can have dbk drop it down to this section. :thumbsup enjoy gtjoey 1314 and loving it
No teeth yet! :biggrin

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Tim,
You should probably stop by the Thursday dinner thread and drop your name in the hat there. Either that or send BONY a PM to be included. Send the pic of the car seat to yogi@gtx1.com. I will get more information to you about the calendar shoot in a PM as we get closer to SEMA. Can't wait to see you there!!

Yogi

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I know, I was kidding. You think I wouldn't know that? I'm from Detroit... :lol

50 BMG said:
Ngga Please...