Concours Italiano in Monterey, California

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Booked a room in Salinas so I'll be there, but not until Saturday, missing the Concours :frown
If you guys are interested Ferrari is offering somekind of exclusive private viewing in their stand, and you can sign up here:
https://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Regi...n.aspx?e=fbac9771-c42f-4591-9b0a-30fbd3760bfc
I signed up for Sunday at 10 AM.

Speedracer38

Jul 31, 2006
Connecticut
New member here!! I'm from Connecticut and I will be attending Monterey with my friend. I would love to see everyones FGT and take some pictures of them all together. I'm 16 years old and I have been doing photography for a couple years. Anyways I hope I can meet some of you out there.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Bring plenty of film or digital memory cards!

Speedracer38

Jul 31, 2006
Connecticut
Awsum GT said:
Bring plenty of film or digital memory cards!

I have my 3GB memory card and my laptop :) Is that enough? Heres a link to my website if you would like to see some of my pictures in advance- http://www.JTPhotos.net

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Great photos... 3GB should be good. Lots of cars at this event. You'll have a great time.

Just sent a few photos to you... Don't know if they will make it to you though.

Speedracer38

Jul 31, 2006
Connecticut
Awsum GT said:
Great photos... 3GB should be good. Lots of cars at this event. You'll have a great time.

Just sent a few photos to you... Don't know if they will make it to you though.

I didn't get them. Try emailing them to me directly at Speedracer38@gmail.com

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Speedracer38 said:
I didn't get them. Try emailing them to me directly at Speedracer38@gmail.com

nice albums!!
see you are car crazy!! that is great!!
welcome!! :cheers

Speedracer38

Jul 31, 2006
Connecticut
bony said:
nice albums!!
see you are car crazy!! that is great!!
welcome!! :cheers

Thanks for the welcome :) I've been car crazy my whole life :banana I uploaded some of my favorite Ford GT pictures I've taken to my gallery on this site. Hopefully I can get some better FGT pictures while I'm in California.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
You will, start with Carmel at lunch time on Thursday for the concours tour stop, catch Concourso early Friday morning, the Quail in the PM, Laguna Saturday AM, the Russo and RM auctions in the evenings of Friday and Saturday and Peeble on Sunday and you will have a pretty full card. welcome to the mad house young fellah! :wink

Speedracer38

Jul 31, 2006
Connecticut
Jerry did you get my email?

Speedracer38

Jul 31, 2006
Connecticut
bony said:
You will, start with Carmel at lunch time on Thursday for the concours tour stop, catch Concourso early Friday morning, the Quail in the PM, Laguna Saturday AM, the Russo and RM auctions in the evenings of Friday and Saturday and Peeble on Sunday and you will have a pretty full card. welcome to the mad house young fellah! :wink

Thanks again for the welcome :cheers I will definitly see you guys at some point during the weekend. What color combo is your GT? If I see you I will definitly introduce myself.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Speedracer38 said:
Thanks again for the welcome :cheers I will definitly see you guys at some point during the weekend. What color combo is your GT? If I see you I will definitly introduce myself.

I have a special light weight GT, all white with blue side stripes, not that heavy racing strip that some guys have, also white speed lingere bra. Not personalized plates but do have a CHP1199 Foundation license plate frame on it. See you in the sunshine state :wink

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Yes, do you mean the one about the photo shoot? You are welcome to take as many photos of the cars while they are in the coral. Is this what you mean?