Concours Italiano in Monterey, California

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Thanks to all that have made arrangements to join in the GT Coral on Friday, August 18, 2006 in Monterey, California. We currently have 8 GT's that will be there. :cheers

If you are not signed up and would like to join us please let me know. Let's make a good showing... Remember this is the spot where almost every car there is a Ferrari. Maybe we can put the license plate frames on the cars that say "Porsche's for breakfast and Ferrari's for Lunch" :banana

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
..and Lambos for snacks? :biggrin

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
plate frames on the cars that say "Prosche's for breakfast and Ferrari's for Lunch"

.......hope they didnt go to the engraver yet

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Oooopps....

California GT

GT Owner
Jul 24, 2006
San Juan Capistrano, CA
California GT

I am a new member to your gang, but have been reading your posts for about 3 months. You all seem to be very helpful and generous with your time. Feel very fortunate to be a part of your group.

About Monterey. Will this only be a one day event for the GT? Do you have any other information listed?

Thank you for your time

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
California GT said:
I am a new member to your gang, but have been reading your posts for about 3 months. You all seem to be very helpful and generous with your time. Feel very fortunate to be a part of your group.

About Monterey. Will this only be a one day event for the GT? Do you have any other information listed?

Thank you for your time

WELCOME!
0n Saturday some of us will join NORCAL SAAC CLUB in their coral at Laguna Seca. You must join NORCAL SAAC ($35) and buy a ticket ($65pp) to enter the coral. There will be parade laps at lunch time in Laguna. Hope you can make it.

opps, I posted on top of Jerry....sorry :wink

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
We will be at the Concours on Friday. Some of us will be attending the Historic Races at Laguna Seca on Saturday and maybe even get a parade lap on the track. We were talking about possibly getting together for dinner on Friday night somewhere where we can have parking that works for the GT's. Some may be staying for the Pebble Beach Concours on Sunday. Don't think parking will be that good that day though. You may have to get a ride in if you don't have a good parking pass.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
California GT.....

I don't see you in our Registry... have you sent in your contact info?

Awsum GT said:
We will be at the Concours on Friday. Some of us will be attending the Historic Races at Laguna Seca on Saturday and maybe even get a parade lap on the track. We were talking about possibly getting together for dinner on Friday night somewhere where we can have parking that works for the GT's. Some may be staying for the Pebble Beach Concours on Sunday. Don't think parking will be that good that day though. You may have to get a ride in if you don't have a good parking pass.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Wow! 8 American Ford GT's at an Italian car show. :biggrin What a beautiful sight that will be!!! :lol

California GT

GT Owner
Jul 24, 2006
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Awsum GT said:
I don't see you in our Registry... have you sent in your contact info?
Yes I have, and I am the latest member as of today in the registry, 06 Black w/stripes.

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I don't see anyone on our California GT Owners Registry from San Juan Capistrano...

If you would like to join the California Registry you can fill in the info below and I will add you to the Registry and keep you posted on any GT events that may come up. I will then send you a copy of the registry so you can have the contact numbers of the other GT owners in California. We already have around 35 signed up!

We also have a GT Cruise currently in the planning stages in the Santa Barbara area.....

Email the following info to me at jad@brentwoodhomes.com

Last name

First Name

Address

City, State, Zip

Phone #

Fax #

Email address

Year of GT 05 or 06

Color of GT

Options

Full Vin# of car 1FAFP______________________

Screen name on Ford GT forum

gwbartlett

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 22, 2006
Indiana
See you there but GT will be in Indiana!
-GW

California GT

GT Owner
Jul 24, 2006
San Juan Capistrano, CA
California GT

I'm sorry Awsum GT. I thought you were referring to the GT Forum Registry. No, I have not filled out the info for the California GT registry but will do as soon as time permits. Thank you for the note.

Craig

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2006
San Diego
piccola said:
Wow! 8 American Ford GT's at an Italian car show. :biggrin What a beautiful sight that will be!!! :lol

There will be at least 2 others at the Quail Lodge on Friday, which should be a great event.

Craig

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Craig said:
There will be at least 2 others at the Quail Lodge on Friday, which should be a great event.

Craig

Maybe we could all get together for dinner.... TARPEY ROAD HOUSE, STOKES ADOBE all have parking lots... :banana
hell0000 Jerry :biggrin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
So far it's you and I Bony... Nobody else has stepped up to the plate. :confused

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Both places have excellent wine lists, you buy the HARLAN and put me down for the SCREAMING EAGLE. As an only child I find it hard the share great wine :cheers

SP_Weazel

Jul 17, 2006
Monterey is a great show. I was amazed at how many cars really go. I have never seen so many Panteras in my life until last year. I'll probably be stuck in the Lamborghini section, but will go check out everyons FGTs.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Will be there sans a GT, but still looking forward to seeing all the events that week (& hoping you guys will get to do a lap around Laguna Seca). :biggrin

Bony, what the heck is a screaming Eagle?!?

MJ

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Screaming Eagle is a great cult wine from one of the best vineyards in Napa. Goes for $1,000 + per bottle. The eagle will most likely not be flying this weekend. I'm down to about 6 bottles.