Brand Nes GT Bra Photo

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I understand they also have a heritage color combo... They will make any color combo.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello Jerry,
Looks great!!
Hope all went well today!!
:cheers Daniel

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Bony... went ok... eye looks pretty bad but I'll survive... it has my mind off the shoulder now.

Ok... I gotta ask - is that you dancing in your workout video on your signature :biggrin

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jerry,

I did mention to them that I had seen a picture of yours and that's why I called them.

Thanks a lot for turning us all on to them.

Regards,

Jeff

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
OK someone is going to have to help me with this but.

I had covers on several cars over the years and every single one of them would rub the paint when driving with them on..the air gets under them and they can't help but move..>How are these different?

Matt

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
Bony... went ok... eye looks pretty bad but I'll survive... it has my mind off the shoulder now.

Ok... I gotta ask - is that you dancing in your workout video on your signature :biggrin

Glad to hear all is as well as can be expected, didn't sound like any fun at all.
Yes, Jerry, that's me dancing, bet you are surprised that a big guy is so light on his feet...... not! When I get three of four cracks about the little guy looking gay he will have to go bite the dust :banana Take care of yourself :thumbsup

tiger 6

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 5, 2006
virginia
427Aggie said:
OK someone is going to have to help me with this but.

I had covers on several cars over the years and every single one of them would rub the paint when driving with them on..the air gets under them and they can't help but move..>How are these different?

Matt
Matt,
I think you are correct. The bras are not "airtight" and will move depending on the speed of the car. I had a Speed Lingerie Bra for my 550 to use during track weekends. It saved some time from having to tape the front of the car, but at high speed, you could see the top of the bra pull up from the air flowing under it. I have not used it on the street for the concern you have expressed. I just believe the clear bras,if properly installed, offer better protection than the alternatives. 3M's clear bras come with a clear coat surface and "shine up" very well as well as having a lifetime guarantee. Yes,you can see the lines of the clear bra if you look closely, but IMHO,the appearance is far better than fabric protection. My $2c.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Did not see any movement of the bra on the freeway drive home over 80 a few times. The design of the GT made it easy for some good connections on the bra. It held tight and did not move around or puff up. It is very soft leather and it your car is waxed properly prior to install you should not have any problems.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I have had a bra on four different cars and the Z06 is the only one the bra didn't rub the paint. However I have noticed the film doesn't cover ever single area of the GT. This is why I will leave the film on for everyday and install the bra for road trips. If the bra does rub a bit, it will rub the film.